Author: Birdman-

BEAUTIFUL Facts About the West!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-8 21:17:22 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-12-8 21:14
I mean come on. You have to be kidding me. No offers whatsoever. From either side. I mean Jesus Ch ...

You can do much better than NAMBLA.  Think of working for MOSSAD, CIA, George Soros, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-12-10 03:04:25 |Display all floors
I am pretty sure they are all aware of me. It wouldn't be hard for them to contact me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-7 11:41:05 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-12-10 03:04
I am pretty sure they are all aware of me. It wouldn't be hard for them to contact me.

PM Seneca, he can probably hook you up.  Me though, I'm not nearly as smart as you, so no one wants to pay me to do online propaganda.  I am really good, I can very convincingly play the part of any political or cultural ideology.  My verbal IQ is in the 97% percentile, and I have Asperger's Syndrome, so I can convincingly pretend to be anything I am paid to be.  I just need to be paid.  I will work for minimum wage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-13 06:50:03 |Display all floors

Speaking of which, remember the fact that decades-old U.S. and Western sanctions caused over a million N. Koreans death in famine & starvation in the past already.

It's all come down to the West's dependency on China & DPRK's Rare Earth Minerals.

Fifteen years ago, it was Iraq, and Saddam, and WMD (weapon of mass destruction); and the real motive was - OIL.

Today,  it is DPRK, and Kim, and nuclear weapon; and the real motive is - RARE EARTH METALS.

Read below threads for more on hidden truths.   

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=785423

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=785423&fromuid=1003404

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-4 02:59:24 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-5-15 22:21
If I wrote books discriminating against black people in the west, I woud have sold 1000 books. Just  ...

Chinaman,

Speaking of slavery, the West's super notorious Black Slavery has long been over, and so is equally notorious century-old Colonialism worldwide by the West; so Why on earth is Colonization of indigenous native's lands worldwide by the West still exist to this day?      

It is such a shame for the whole world that global-scale Colonization, stretching from North and South America to Australia and New Zealand to Siberia and Far-East, remains unresolved to this day.

Natives ask -

"Just how long do you illegal aliens plan on staying

in our country? "

natives ask.jpg

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-4 11:44:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-4 11:45:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.