Author: Birdman-

BEAUTIFUL Facts About the West!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-6-10 13:59:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-16 09:31
The Whites would be your biggest and most devoted readers and buyers of your books.

Do you think it will be weird once the caucasians go extinct by 2100?   i think it will be weird.  caucasians are a good doormatt race: I use them.  but once they are gone, my decendents will have no one to use.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-30 22:44:29 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2014-12-13 04:11
African American IQ being higher than borderline retarded Africans from Africa is a good stat. That  ...

I agree.  The guy who wrote that peace has his website here: Thebirdman.o*g.  

His name is John Bryant, but he prefers to be called Birdman in public.  He got this name because he walks around with ten pigeons on his head, shoulders, and body.  He is always covered with droppings.  He has also publicly endorsed Donald Trump and is a member of the alt-right.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-9 01:05:22 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2015-1-2 04:57
Are you a paid up member of stormfront?

Your assertions are calculated to incite hatred toward ...

God's People are the pinnacle of evolution.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-21 17:44:03 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2014-12-13 04:11
African American IQ being higher than borderline retarded Africans from Africa is a good stat. That  ...

All people are equally smart.  But not all cultures are equally evil.  Russia and China choose to be evil and must be invaded to free their people.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-4 23:17:13 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2015-1-1 13:33
Jewish people and , do you mean Han Chinese? - are smart. There is no denying that. But like I said, ...

Is anyone really smart?  Or do some just have better education?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-5 02:54:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-22 13:15:56 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-9-5 02:54
Yes. Some people are smart but some are stupid. Individuals.

If there was such a thing as a "stupid" person, scientists would have discovered a "stupid gene" that makes them stupid.  But no such gene exist.  Therefore, it is cultural, not genetic.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.