Author: Chinational

Who Rules America?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-10 00:49:15 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-12-10 00:44
then give the stolen land back to the Indians, well .. you killed all of them. What about Californ ...

If American really wanted to.......they could have nuke China years earlier.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 01:39:23 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-12-9 11:35
America gives everyone a voice and a chance to change it from within.

Yes. Just look at how those people gained their voice and changed the U.S.A. from within...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 06:48:31 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2014-12-10 01:39
Yes. Just look at how those people gained their voice and changed the U.S.A. from within...

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2014-12-10 07:19:31 |Display all floors
Charles Lindbergh tried to warn them. And look what happened to him.

I am not so sure that I would trust Vanguard Magazine though. Any media with the word vanguard in the name seems very racist to me.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2014-12-10 07:46:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2014-12-10 08:01

"The decisive question is who enlightens the people, who educates them? In those countries, it is actually capital that rules; that is, nothing more than a clique of a few hundred men who possess untold wealth and, as a consequence of the peculiar structure of their national life, are more or less independent and free. They say: 'Here we have liberty.' By this they mean, above all, an uncontrolled economy, and by an uncontrolled economy, the freedom not only to acquire capital but to make absolutely free use of it. That means freedom from national control or control by the people both in the acquisition of capital and in its employment. This is really what they mean when they speak of liberty. These capitalists create their own press and then speak of the 'freedom of the press.'

In reality, every one of the newspapers has a master, and in every case this master is the capitalist, the owner. This master, not the editor, is the one who directs the policy of the paper. If the editor tries to write other than what suits the master, he is ousted the next day. This press, which is the absolutely submissive and characterless slave of the owners, molds public opinion. Public opinion thus mobilized by them is, in its turn, split up into political parties. The difference between these parties is as small as it formerly was in Germany. You know them, of course - the old parties. They were always one and the same. In Britain matters are usually so arranged that families are divided up, one member being a conservative, another a liberal, and a third belonging to the labor party. Actually, all three sit together as members of the family, decide upon their common attitude and determine it. A further point is that the 'elected people' actually form a community which operates and controls all these organizations. For this reason, the opposition in England is really always the same, for on all essential matters in which the opposition has to make itself felt, the parties are always in agreement. They have one and the same conviction and through the medium of the press mold public opinion along corresponding lines. One might well believe that in these countries of liberty and riches, the people must possess an unlimited degree of prosperity. But no! On the contrary, it is precisely in these countries that the distress of the masses is greater than anywhere else. Such is the case in 'rich Britain.' " - Hitler

Hitler seemed to believe that capitalism was to blame for capitalist media being capitalist.

In modern times the capitalist media is still capitalist. Look at how the 'left' side of the capitalist media duopoly cover OWS. The left side of media did OWS no favours and this is because these social democrats are capitalists and work for capitalist masters.

I would kind of expect a capitalist system to have capitalist media to be honest. But it is silly for the capitalist to claim to promote liberty, freedom and democracy.

edit- Did you see what I just did there? I just defended Jews with Hitler. HA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAofsN_A8iU

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 08:58:18 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-12-10 00:49
If American really wanted to.......they could have nuke China years earlier.

and you expect China will take it..? see.. you are daft too, how name nukes to obliterate 300 millions american's and how many  nukes to obliterate 1.3 billion of Chinese, do you math's I-iot..   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 12:26:29 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2014-12-10 11:12
...and 98% of Asian genes are Monkey lol

The monkey king is without doubt the most loved deity in China.

Can see it every where.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.