Author: Chinational

Who Rules America?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-9 13:02:58 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-12-9 12:21
I don't like Neaderthal breasts.

Neaderthal interbred with Caucasians.  I believe about 2% of Caucasian genes are Neanderthal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-9 13:03:32 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2014-12-9 11:52
Sarah Palin given many things, some which we can't see.. such as her breasts

Sarah Palin is a Neo-Conservative.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-9 13:08:59 |Display all floors
The mainstream media.

The American public are sheep following whatever their media masters tell them to believe. The level of deception on all levels of social policies whether it be gay rights, radical feminism, illegal immigration, racial issues etc. is astounding. It's the reason we're seeing riots about the Michael Brown and Eric Garner incidents. The media will pound, pound, pound away at these incidents as if they are the only news in the world...all the while there have been 100s of blacks killing blacks and white police officers have shot white lawbreakers in the meantime. Ten years ago people would've laughed at the thought of gay marriage but the liberal media is relentless...pound, pound, pound away at the desired message.

Critical thinking is practically extinct in America.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-9 13:11:05 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-12-9 10:30
no , I am not a Jew. American by enlarge don't have a say in the government, 70% of USA law makers ...

70% is severe exaggeration.  More like, 70% of funding for gentile politicians come from Jews, which is why gentile politicians support Jewish causes: to get the funding.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-9 13:44:23 |Display all floors
Sikaote Post time: 2014-12-9 13:08
The mainstream media.

The American public are sheep following whatever their media masters tell th ...

Actually......critical thinking is critically deficient in critically totalitarian China.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-9 17:39:01 |Display all floors
Fairly Exhaustive

The lists of Jewish media owners in the article is fairly exhaustive.
I have mentioned names like Eisner and Newhouse and Katherine Meyer Graham on several occasions in the past.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-9 17:42:27 |Display all floors
Milchan

What about Arnon Milchan the fellow that financed the limited hangout JFK movie ? Ironically he was instrumental in the efforts to create the Israeli atom bomb.Some claim that one of the motives for the JFK assassination was his opposition to the Israeli bomb.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.