Views: 1141|Replies: 0

efficient English tutor wanted [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-7 21:07:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by  萌  at 2014-12-7 21:22

Hi there,

I'm a junior student, since I get more chances to work with foreigners and plan to work abroad, my English need to be improved urgently and in all aspects, reading, listening, speaking and writing. My biggest shortcoming is writing, I hope the tutor can focus on that and patiently correct all my errors in the assignments given from him/she. As the class will be taught in English, I think that can be the part of listening and speaking practice, please don't chew the fat with me on the class, I like chatting and I know I couldn't stop if there's someone who likes talking too. I hope the tutor could point out all my oral mistakes as well. You're welcomed to "compulsorily reccomend" me any kinds of good reading materials, which I could learn a lot from, marketing text book, novels, articles you "like" on the FB, and please check whether I've finished this assignment or not, because I'm lazy. My dream class would be, efficient class, strict and nice teacher, and a lot of assignments, that's how I celebrate my winter vacation. And the last requirement is: please be strict to me, I'm so lazy.

Class time is from January 23th to the end of February, at least 2 times a week. I live in Wangjing 望京, I would be very appreciative if you come to my place, but I can also travel to your place if it's not very far.

Please let me know if you're interested and your charge by emailing me:liudanni218@hotmail.com or calling me 15625119184. We can also discuss your better "training" method.

Many thanks
Danny

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.