Author: Judith.

A Good Argument In Defense of Ethnic Intelligence Differences   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-3 19:35:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2014-12-3 19:59
Ideations Post time: 2014-12-3 18:34
You should marry an African.

Caucasians inhabit Germany but also Argentina, Russia, Iran, etc. So if genetics is the only factor in the level of economic, industrial and technological development of societies, how do explain the disparities in these societies without considering environment, culture, history, etc.? In the case of Germany, West Germany was far more advanced than East Germany before the Berlin Wall fell. How do you explain the disparity between West and East Germany without considering their different histories? Would you say the West Germans are different and superior genetically than the East Germans even though they're the same ethnicity?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-3 19:38:29 |Display all floors
C-Sanctions Post time: 2014-12-3 19:34
Gene therapy can be used to insert creativity genes into your brain, making your ad hominems more  ...

And where did I attack another poster?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-3 21:12:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Sheliak at 2014-12-3 21:14
sfphoto Post time: 2014-12-3 19:35
Caucasians inhabit Germany but also Argentina, Russia, Iran, etc. So if genetics is the only factor ...

I agree with Ideations: you should marry an African and have two children.  I'm sure they will become geniuses in China's environment.

P.S. Dear Chinese government, if sfphoto is a citizen of China, please take note that his IQ is not high enough to understand that racial differences in intelligence is genetic in nature.   Please sterilize him, or deport him to the West permanently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-3 22:26:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2014-12-3 22:35
Ideations Post time: 2014-12-3 18:34
You should marry an African.

The most beautiful, educated, cultured black woman that I've met came from Ethiopia, the cradle of one of the oldest civilizations in the world -- the Aksumite Empire. Sure, Ethiopia is still "undeveloped" and impoverished today. But just sixty years ago, Taiwan and S. Korea had the same status too and look at where they are today. N. Korea is still "undeveloped" and impoverished but I wouldn't conclude that N. Koreans have inferior genetics to the S. Koreans to explain their disparity in development because they're the same people. Genetics alone is not sufficient as a variable to account for the disparity. Environmental factors -- politics, ideology, history, geography -- are necessary variables as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-4 17:29:36 |Display all floors
We are what we are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-5 04:50:55 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2014-12-3 18:18
How do you explain Eastern and Southern Europe then? In Latin America, how do explain Argentina? How ...

China understands.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-12 22:54:36 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2014-12-3 18:18
How do you explain Eastern and Southern Europe then? In Latin America, how do explain Argentina? How ...

No one smarter than no one else.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.