Views: 4119|Replies: 10

why do european women like us african men so much? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-17 17:14:13 |Display all floors

Hi guys

Been in China for about 8 months now. it seems that a lot of white dudes like to brag about how much sex they get. but any other black dudes on here have as much with white girls as I do? i get a lot of stares on the street from expat men, I guess they paranoid that we stealing all the chinese girls, but its really more about the hot white girls. when we go to mixxx or wudaokou its always the hottest european girls that are down to smash, and aggressive as hell.

two weekends ago I was over at mixxx and a german foreign exchange student a 9/10 was buying me drinks and later we went home 2gether. i'm not even that tall, only 6'0" but pretty good looking no homo.

anyways for all the white guys saying they hot stuff, ive slept with almost 40-50 white women since i graduated from UT (when i was there I played ball) and about 7 since i moved here, its  hilarious.

white dudes bragging on this site how they are stealing chinese girls but its the opposite, in london every baby is a mixed mulatto kid with a black dad. yall need to step your game up white boys... thats why you like chinse girls, bc white girls know yall are a bunch of losers and losing your girls to black men at record numbers. literally every other baby in western countries is black dad / white mom. SMH

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-18 15:23:40 |Display all floors
I do not, ant I never meet a Chinese girl that do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-21 08:00:56 |Display all floors
Because western girls don't like Chinese guys

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-21 12:45:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-23 15:59:03 |Display all floors
China is well known as tea homeland and has profound knowledge about how to make a good cup
KITE is a Chinese tea brand that aims to provide high quality and rich flavor tea products to worldwide customers.  With Authentic Leaves from tea homeland, we support consumers to blend tea with diverse herbals by themselves to get customize flavors.
The message behind “KITE” is “No matter how far you fly away, there are always connections between you and me “.     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-23 16:01:29 |Display all floors
China is well known as tea homeland and has profound knowledge about how to make a good cup
KITE is a Chinese tea brand that aims to provide high quality and rich flavor tea products to worldwide customers.  With Authentic Leaves from tea homeland, we support consumers to blend tea with diverse herbals by themselves to get customize flavors.
The message behind “KITE” is “No matter how far you fly away, there are always connections between you and me “.     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-23 16:57:25 |Display all floors
  You are a braggert too. I'm not gonna find an African girl to be my girlfriend.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.