Views: 2297|Replies: 5

[Xiamen] Halloween fun in Xiamen [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-3 15:18:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 卢小卢 at 2014-11-3 15:31

A Halloween party attracted more than 300 people from China and overseas in the Paulaner Brauhaus at the Kempinski Hotel in Xiamen, Fujian province on Oct 31.

The hotel, as Xiamen’s first micro-brewery German Restaurant, used different kinds of scary designs and various pumpkin shapes to push the festival atmosphere to its customers.
The artful creations for the Western holiday, such as a spider, a bloody gash and skulls, cheered up the customers who dressed up and were made up like “ghosts” or “monsters”.
"I got the chance to attend the party as a member of ‘La luna’ organization. The party is great and has provided a good channel for me to introduce myself to Xiamen and also get foreign people together to enjoy Xiamen life,”said Jan Kjaerlund, who comes from Denmark and has been doing business in Xiamen for one year.

The hotel also provided live entertainment by its renowned showband Faces, authentic Bavarian cuisine by Armin Schluifelder, the Master Butcher and German Head Chef, and his culinary team, as well as homemade freshly brewed beers by the German Brew Master.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-3 16:23:29 |Display all floors
Halloween fun in Xiamen  Kempinski Hotel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-4 17:56:57 |Display all floors
Halloween fun in Kempinski Xiamen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-4 18:02:48 |Display all floors
Halloween fun in Xiamen  Kempinski Hotel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-7 21:16:13 |Display all floors
I don't remember Halloween being this weird.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-12 12:02:08 |Display all floors
surfer567 Post time: 2014-11-7 21:16
I don't remember Halloween being this weird.

just for fun.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.