Author: voice_cd

Questions to ask English experts from Chinese learners (Round 25)   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-1 10:51:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by surfer567 at 2014-11-1 19:19
teamkrejados Post time: 2014-10-30 16:27
I respectfully disagree. Kody Brown is legally married to only one woman, i.e.: there is only one  ...

I agree with you. You can't say anything "normal" on this site without it being taken all out of context and without you being accused of something you're not...see here, you're just saying "hope this helps" and it's somehow turned into a "condescending" remark.

Real life interaction is better, because you can see the facial expressions and the body gestures. On here, words alone can be very misleading, especially if it's not your mother tongue. I do understand the language barrier, though they won't admit it. Sometimes people do make fun of Chinese people speaking English, and so it puts them on the defensive. But only immature people make fun of others speaking a second language, it shouldn't be taken personally. To be fair, Chinese people laugh at my Chinese, too, but I don't care, and if they laugh in a friendly way, I even laugh with them, because I agree, it is funny.

Anyway, this forum isn't for me. Later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-1 11:54:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-11-1 12:28
surfer567 Post time: 2014-11-1 10:51
I agree with you, and you can't say anything "normal" on this site without being accused of somethi ...

Surfer567 aka Skywalk1, aka Messenger77 or the other umpteen ghosts:

My old acquaintance! Long time no see! ? What's your favorite one you would like us to address you?

Halloween has past, why do you still wear a mask? Have you read my writing-My Warning to Ghosts? The last line is Scram, Exorcist will come debunk ya!

I may ask whether or not Band** will happily see you sneak back again...

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-1 12:13:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-1 12:20:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-11-1 12:34
canadian45 Post time: 2014-11-1 12:13
"You look like the proverbial ostrich bird bury your head in the sand."
You look like the proverbia ...

You look like the proverbial ostrich, your head buried in the sand.

You look like the proverbial ostrich which buried its head in the sand. Is it okay?

Xiexie ni!

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-11-1 16:10:14 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-11-1 12:20
You look like the proverb ...

Xiexie ni?

Wow you know some Pinyin too, well done keep learning

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-1 16:19:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-11-1 16:27
1584austin Post time: 2014-11-1 16:10
Xiexie ni?

Wow you know some Pinyin too, well done keep learning

May I remind you of your title-Moderator?

Besides that, I am not into your fandango if you fail to jive well with the topic of the thread. Grandpa Austin, You need to find a dance partner who is comparable of your advanced age. Excuse me, I am out of the senior league of yours.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-1 17:59:28 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-11-1 11:54
Surfer567 aka Skywalk1, aka Messenger77 or the other umpteen ghosts:

My old acquaintance! Long ti ...

You may call me elder sister. I don't belong here, I never did. It was great while it lasted, I can't say I regret crossing paths with you. Deep down you are very sweet. :) But I have work to do, and I'm not here for games. Good luck to you, and also to China. Perhaps we may meet again in the future. :)

I see you're a bit obsessed with Bandito. You can have him if you want, but you really ought to check with his girlfriend first.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.