Author: MixedGuy12

I am half Chinese half White and this is my story   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-20 21:35:15 |Display all floors
Zakary Post time: 2017-1-20 20:30
In this process of reading ur story,what the letter constantly appeared in my brain is "negative"may ...

You seem to have revived a post from a fake poster, that is 2.5 years old.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-21 08:08:53 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2017-1-20 21:35
You seem to have revived a post from a fake poster, that is 2.5 years old.

...yeah!but it appears in the first page,so I...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-21 11:19:40 |Display all floors
Zakary Post time: 2017-1-21 08:08
...yeah!but it appears in the first page,so I...

That doesn't mean anything

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-28 01:05:46 |Display all floors
HI GUY , thanks for share us your story , there is a bit of mild melancholy in your article which I do like . and , I want to say , I am a pure chinese , I have a happy family , I have a successful career ,yes I am happy ,so I suppose  mayby it were no too offensive if I would be allowed to give you some suggestion .
  firstly ,pls don't blame you mother again, as you own , we couldn't choose our fate . couldn't choose our blood , our family ,even  the circumstance which could bring us to the destiny whether we love or hate . so why don't we put the thing behind us ?
I know your pain point , birds of a feather flock together . It's always difficult to a mixed blood to find the place where he is belong to . but , have you really thought  about is it  as important as you deem that be accepted by others ? No! it isn't . we all live independently .
and you concern it , because you are still young ! and belive me ,if you live to be   my age , you will ignore any thing no direct relation with you . It's no skin off your nose .
and you will be a careless ,indifferent , stone heart ,but control you life by your  own . no one bother you ,no one can mislead you ,everythin is meaningless but you family . you just care about the  folks you love . and till that day , I belive you will be relief .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.