Author: MixedGuy12

I am half Chinese half White and this is my story   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-13 19:29:58 |Display all floors
Messi, if you are a woman I feel really sorry for any man that's in a relationship with you, Chinese or white. You seem very, very poisonous and bitter. Just being honest here. I was just sharing a story of my life and how it affects me. By the way, mixed race kids aren't for status, entertainment, or for decoration. My mother made the mistake of parading me around like I was a pet lapdog instead of treating me like a human being. As you can imagine, that might have messed me up.

My father, believing that all white women were BBC-loving whores, thought Asian women were angels sent by Christ. Again, dumb, with disastrous results. For a religious person, you clearly seem to embrace some very nasty shaming tactics. Just do tell me why you're so bitter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 09:56:26 |Display all floors
MixedGuy12 Post time: 2014-10-13 19:16
Lol, okay, Messi, I am a troll (probably a Chinese nengming) with spot on English and knowledge of m ...

Now
I congratulate you again for your sincerity admitting you are a troll.
It was easy to spot your agenda, dirty agenda for sure but nice from you to admitted.

Why are you so angry? Seems to be a lot of bitterness in the way you write. What's the problem?

Did you see me angry?
Oh sorry, seems you are very sensitive boy
No, i wasn´t angry, I´m fine, I´m glad to reply you, to unmask you, to correct you, its a way to support you.
Its a pleasure to make replies in this forum. I enjoy it.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 10:04:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2014-10-14 10:05
MixedGuy12 Post time: 2014-10-13 19:29
Messi, if you are a woman I feel really sorry for any man that's in a re  nship with you, Chinese ...

I´m a man. I work for FC Barcelona and people love me.

Here in this forum I enjoy making replies to trolls like you.

I suggest you to leave your mother away from your made up story,  probably she is at home, calm, watching tv and its not fair his son, the troll, use her name to post lies due a cheap job.

I think if we need to criticize somebody for your low behavior is to your parents. Seems it was a mistake to bring you to this world. Look at yourself, cheap, ignorant, low brain, troll, etc. I think you need to change the handle and re start your work in this forum with another username. Shame on you.

I give you a smile

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 13:30:38 |Display all floors
Okay. A barely literate Spaniard comes to China for access to easy women and then gets called out when people shame him for it. You seem pretty defensive of people even vaguely suggesting that your actions are selfish for being a pussy hound. You're not in China for some noble reason. Guys like you are a dime a dozen. Couldn't get laid in Spain so you're out here - it's that simple.

It also completely went over your head when I said "I am a troll" in sarcasm. I'm not a troll. In all likelihood I'm better educated than you, have an American passport, taller, better looking, and richer. I'm telling you this in complete seriousness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 14:30:39 |Display all floors
I'm telling you this in complete seriousness.

it was bored day, you made my day now

;P :lol

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 15:21:10 |Display all floors
MixedGuy12 Post time: 2014-10-14 15:30
Okay. A barely literate Spaniard comes to China for access to easy women and then gets called out wh ...
In all likelihood I'm better educated than you, have an American passport, taller, better looking, and richer. I'm telling you this in complete seriousness.

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-22 03:11:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teatree16 at 2016-12-27 03:51

vp

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.