Author: smuffy

Chinese in Africa: Chinese Men Marry African Wife   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-15 10:23:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 10:35:58 |Display all floors
skywalk1 Post time: 2014-9-15 10:20
It is not illogical. Your post tells me you are unfamiliar with Asian mentality. They are not "chi ...

I mentioned you that I am saying this based on my personal experience but still you think that I am unfamiliar with Asian mentality.
If fearing a person because of his/her color is not "Chicken" than what else is ?  You can keep believing what you like as just like some many stubborn Chinese I have met ,I don't think you will understand what I am saying here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 10:41:27 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2014-9-15 10:35
I mentioned you that I am saying this based on my personal experience but still you think that I a ...

I am not denying your experience, sorry if it seems that I was. What is your meaning of "racist"?

So if you run from a physical fight, would that make you a "chicken" or someone with intelligence?
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 10:43:06 |Display all floors
skywalk1 Post time: 2014-9-15 10:41
I am not denying your experience, sorry if it seems that I was. What is your meaning of "racist"?

Are you trying to relate racism with avoiding a physical fight ?...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 10:51:15 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2014-9-15 10:43
Are you trying to relate racism with avoiding a physical fight ?...

I am trying to explain to you that you can callously call someone a "chicken" when there may be another perspective from which to see things.

I am not stubborn. It seems you are, though.
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 11:52:03 |Display all floors
skywalk1 Post time: 2014-9-15 10:51
I am trying to explain to you that you can callously call someone a "chicken" when there may be an ...

I did not call anyone "Chicken" callously. You said that Chinese avoid black people not out of hatred by out of Fear ... can you define this fear to me ????
Also let me know other perspective...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 14:27:41 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2014-9-15 11:52
I did not call anyone "Chicken" callously. You said that Chinese avoid black people not out of hat ...

Why should I define anything for you? You do some work on your own. I asked you to define "racist" but you didn't, either.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.