Children born to African & Chinese parentage are called "Sinofrica"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-13 09:26:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-13 09:48:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by skywalk1 at 2014-9-13 09:52
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-9-13 09:26
Well at least Chinese  racist won't shot and  kill the black or African people like the white raci ...

yes, you are right! thanks for pointing this out, there is a big difference....i have noticed enlightening gems of truth from you every now and then...so then can chinese even be called "racist" against blacks?...more like, chinese people just like to stick to tradition...
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 09:57:52 |Display all floors
skywalk1 Post time: 2014-9-12 21:01
you mean some Chinese, right? yeah, i agree. but a lot of times, they are just afraid...it's not a ...

really???? Well I didn't know that Chinese as a race are so "chicken" that they get scared by people color.
and BTW , fear of touching a black person in other words can be termed as racism.

Your explanation sounds funny and very illogical.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 10:00:05 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-9-13 09:26
Well at least Chinese  racist won't shot and  kill the black or African people like the white raci ...

I am not making categories of white and Asian racist here. For me a racist is a Racist and the fact that someone trying to categorize racist group is a type of racism itself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 10:01:00 |Display all floors
skywalk1 Post time: 2014-9-13 09:48
yes, you are right! thanks for pointing this out, there is a big difference....i have noticed enli ...

"enlightening gems of truth "......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 10:20:54 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2014-9-15 09:57
really???? Well I didn't know that Chinese as a race are so "chicken" that they get scared by peop ...

It is not illogical. Your post tells me you are unfamiliar with Asian mentality. They are not "chicken" but they are not used to black people. I am not even sure what most Chinese really think, actually. But this is my own interpretation from my limited experience, because black people are not really talked about in Asia, they are just not a common sight.

It is not just Chinese people; I would say the Japanese and the Koreans and most other Asians as well. It is just unfamiliarity.

This thread has completely shattered my own views about Chinese people being racist against blacks. I can't believe any Chinese would be willing to marry blacks, to be honest...such is my misunderstanding. I would say the Chinese are not a racist people, like what you get with whites who are racists, as magnetic1974 mentioned. But birds of a feather flock together (also his perspective).
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.