Author: smuffy

Chinese in Africa: Chinese Men Marry African Wife   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-11 22:19:03 |Display all floors
smuffy Post time: 2014-9-11 10:46
This young Chinese guy is from Fujian province and now lives in Congo, African. The girl is his Afr ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-11 22:32:37 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-9-11 21:19
if you dont get marry with an afrikan then who else are you gonna get marry with there...you surely  ...

return to china to marry. your elders in china can help you find a chinese spouse if necessary. if they were racist they would do this.
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 01:59:19 |Display all floors
skywalk1 Post time: 2014-9-11 09:32
return to china to marry. your elders in china can help you find a chinese spouse if necessary. if ...

racist doesnt mean that they dont like you (marry is a big thing a big commitment in life) and they dont have to like you (yes even by law)...i'm still single here that doesnt mean i have somethin against the folks here eventhough i'm not in my modda land ( some say i have no luck)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 04:18:05 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-9-12 01:59
racist doesnt mean that they dont like you (marry is a big thing a big commitment in life) and the ...

i cant understand what you are saying, please clarify.

if you are racist against a certain race, you want nothing to do with them, and you wont marry into that race. if you are racist against a certain race, indeed it means you dont like the people of that race.

being single has got nothing to do with this. if you cant find a partner, its a different problem.
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 04:32:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 08:30:38 |Display all floors
I must say some african wife is really beautiful, I think if I'm in africa and have a love chance, I will bring that beautiful wife back.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-12 08:57:20 |Display all floors
Where is the problem? If they are happy good luck to them

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.