Author: VivianLL

How do you live green?     [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-4 07:28:16 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-9-3 20:24
Please explain where did I say that poster was wrong. I said it has to be terrible to live somewhe ...

Your post implied that the things mixamixa said were wrong and that younever saw those things where you live in China, if that is the case then maybe you walk around with your eyes closed.

Mixa did not say that they hated China, only commenting on points they do not like, you took it to mean that they found everything bad.

Your pretending that China is a Eutopian dream does no good to either yourself or to China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 10:52:12 |Display all floors
I like walking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 10:58:02 |Display all floors
- I wear Green color T-Shirt.
- I make other guys wear Green Cap

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 15:19:11 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-2 13:05
I don't fart in bed. If I do my wife becomes angry and goes to another room and turns on the lights. ...

She should set up a candle behind you to take care of that fart in a split second!
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 15:31:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by skywalk1 at 2014-9-4 18:35
futsanglung Post time: 2014-9-4 07:28
Your post implied that the things mixamixa said were wrong and that younever saw those things wher ...

i think longzhou is just saying mixamixa is focusing too much on only the negative things, and that if its so bad, why stay? he is saying that if you look for the good things about china, you can also find them. he didnt say anything about whether he thinks mixamixa's statements are true or false.

and in any case, the op is asking how you live green and not for an opinion on china. mixamixa's response seems to be more a rant, no offense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 15:52:15 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-9-3 09:17
Put a brick in the toilet tank and only flush once a week.

Maybe put 2 bricks inside,- saves you double!

Buy a modern toilet that gives you the choice of SMALL flush for peepee and BIG flush for Brown SNAKE!

If you don't send enough water along with the Brown SNAKE your pipe system will run dry too fast and clog soon. The repairman will take all the money you saved with that stupid Brick plus 50% to fix your home made Brick problem!

If everybody follows your advice the municipality’s will get in even bigger trouble because they do calculate the main pipe diameters to the expected minimum amounts of water to come together and transporting your Brown SNAKE to the basins of the purifying plant!

God, - please send more Brains!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 15:54:46 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-9-3 19:28
Where to start.

I recycle everything possible.

Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.