Author: VivianLL

How do you live green?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-2 22:49:44 |Display all floors
FIRST,USING FABRIC BAGS INSTEAD OF PLASTIC ONES IS A REALLY HELPFUL MEANS.IN ADDTION,THOUGH IT WOULD BE REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE TO DO IT,TAKING THE METRO CONTRIBUTES A LOT TO PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT,COMPARED TO DRVING.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-3 09:05:04 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-1 21:55
An average Chinese worker does not do anything unless there is someone telling him/her what to do, n ...

So you prefer workers who go off and do their own thing?
What kind of zoo did you grow up in?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-3 09:09:08 |Display all floors
I like this picture, very refreshing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-3 09:15:17 |Display all floors
In the beginning, rely on public transit and walking, water conservation including hand washing clothes. Going vegetarian or at least not eating beef is the next big step since beef is the environmentally unfriendliest protien source. Next steps, each city including Chinese ones can feed itself. We can grow produce in windowsills everywhere and we can form neighbourhood composts as easy to contribute to as the local trash bin. We can develop the attitude an ecosystem and animals have to be cleaner and happier due to proximity with us, else we are wrong. As recently as the 1950s we used to believe our natural resources are infinite and the filtration capacity is infinite. However, we doubled our population in the past 35 years which isn’t the problem. The problem is our waste production is a function of our lifestyles and population, and we have been increasing waste production while decreasing forest filtration capacity, which is the wrong way. So we have to decrease wastes and increase forests, which can be difficult to do if everyone wants 2.5 babies each and nongovernment called a free market and a deregulated consumer bank system. So, we need a global government, which is what the UN is supposed to be doing. So, we’re calling on China to be the world producer bank, counterbalancing the IMF and the Federal Reserve.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-3 09:17:42 |Display all floors
Put a brick in the toilet tank and only flush once a week.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-3 09:43:24 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-9-2 11:11
It must be so hard for you to live in China when everything is so bad. Terrible actually! I can't  ...

Please explain which point made by mixamixa was incorrect, everything they said seems correct to me but maybe you can tell me differently

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-3 11:22:24 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-9-1 22:42
I don't talk too much, because talking will produce more carbon air

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.