Views: 49262|Replies: 105

How do you live green?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-1 15:11:08 |Display all floors
I was inspired by SDIvester 's thread “Your contributions to CONSERVATION and GOING GREEN”. It's really awesome!!!

For me , I conserve water.
I use my vehicle less.
I use less paper. (To conserve the trees by conserving paper.)
I bring my own fabric shopping bags to the stores.

What are your contributions and ideas to live a green life?

20120604211444_af4Rc.thumb.600_0.jpeg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 22:32:33 |Display all floors
i smoke at one of our 3 balconies..NOT inside our flat..AND, if air-con is on i close the glass-door behind me
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 22:42:23 |Display all floors
I don't talk too much, because talking will produce more carbon air

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 23:23:37 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-9-1 22:42
I don't talk too much, because talking will produce more carbon air

i m in filtration technology for almost 30 years..could recommend some solution(s)
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-2 02:29:23 |Display all floors
Based on every day observations, most Chinese people don't do anything to live green. The most shocking thing is throwing trash, peeing (not necessarily polluting but disgusting), smoking everywhere even in elevators (cigarette butts) all the cars in China don't have catalyst to purify the exhaust (for example Shanghai government sells car license plates for 70K RMB but doesn't use any of this money for catalysts).

All Chinese homes have bad windows, no efficient insulation to keep the warm in during winter and cool in the summer.

And don't get me started on the excess packaging and plastic bags at the super market, it's crazy.

Don't say... This is China. Go to Hong Kong and see how people live there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-2 02:29:49 |Display all floors
Based on every day observations, most Chinese people don't do anything to live green. The most shocking thing is throwing trash, peeing (not necessarily polluting but disgusting), smoking everywhere even in elevators (cigarette butts) all the cars in China don't have catalyst to purify the exhaust (for example Shanghai government sells car license plates for 70K RMB but doesn't use any of this money for catalysts).

All Chinese homes have bad windows, no efficient insulation to keep the warm in during winter and cool in the summer.

And don't get me started on the excess packaging and plastic bags at the super market, it's crazy.

Don't say... This is China. Go to Hong Kong and see how people live there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-2 11:11:24 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-2 02:29
Based on every day observations, most Chinese people don't do anything to live green. The most shock ...

It must be so hard for you to live in China when everything is so bad. Terrible actually! I can't imagine if I had to live such a miserable life every day.
Fortunatelly my family and I live in a very different China........of course probably we are stupid to have stayed here for the last 20 odd years!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.