Author: arleneh

[Friendship] im sad   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-7 00:00:43 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-8-30 01:21
If a man or woman is a serial cheater then it is best to walk away and despite the heart ache move o ...

thank you
it takes time
and i 've no idea about that
so far so bad....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-7 00:01:51 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2014-8-30 07:54
Ratfink is right here, of course. You fell for him because he knows what to say and do that makes wo ...

thank you smaug, i will try to move on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-7 00:03:05 |Display all floors
starinsky1 Post time: 2014-8-30 18:35
i saw this but i thought it was some spam. now i see that you're serious. is he your husband or just ...

so this post looks like spam you see, i told few friends about him, they feel terrible

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2014-9-7 01:49:18 |Display all floors
arleneh Post time: 2014-9-7 00:00
thank you
it takes time

It's something that you need to talk to a close friend (female) about and get all of the anger, betrayal and emotions out of your system. This alone won't remove the pain but at least it is "out" and not being pent up. There is nothing worse for a person that bottling up painful events for years and years, I know from my own personal experience and those of many others.

Next thing, if you were having sex with him, please go and get a full STD check (blood test) as soon as possible. There are quite a few very nasty diseases that can be passed such as syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, Herpes, HIV and many others.  Several strains of syphilis and at least two of gonorrhea are drug resistant or incurable.  Even kissing him may have left you with a case of Herpes Simplex if he had it.  So STD test please!

The next part takes longer and how long it takes depends on how much you dwell on what happened and how much you allow his memory to control your mind.  There's no point in being mad at him, that only prolongs the pain, instead forgive him and realise that he missed out on a great and fine woman, so it's his loss not yours.  You gain from his departure, you don't get lied to, manipulated or otherwise have your life made a misery.

Hold your head up arlenh, you're a good person and are too good for this miserable bum of an ex-boyfriend.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-7 22:12:20 |Display all floors
arleneh Post time: 2014-9-7 00:00
thank you
it takes time

To say Im sad, you can get only sympathy and cheers

If you tell more about your situation as, how long you will be with him, was he real bf or only net bf, how much you knew about him?, etc. share us something else and you can get advices.

Good luck
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-13 01:24:42 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-9-7 22:12
To say Im sad, you can get only sympathy and cheers

If you tell more about your situation as, how ...

messi30,thanks for this,he and i we work in the same office with more than 3 years, i fell for him since last year. everyone says he works so hard and can work quite well under high stress, everyone is impressed . he is good, even i found this bad part.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-13 01:34:56 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-9-7 01:49
It's something that you need to talk to a close friend (female) about and get all of the anger, be ...

hello ! Ratfink !
thank you so much for this, i need to check dictionary  cuz there are so many words of desease i dont know
i feel normal so far, i will check if i feel anything wrong. i have slept wih him for a long time , but i need to see him everyday in office, and being a prefessional working woman i need o pretend that nothing happened, it's not easy for me, tough time ,actually.
he didnt know what i found, that's why he feel relax too much.

i didnt drop even one bad word on him, i just keep silent
it hurt me too much
i had this man only
i know it's bad
suffer.... i dont know how long i should take

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.