Author: dragon8

Are the Dollar's Global Currency Days Numbered?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-8 16:34:11 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-12-15 14:02
Instead of repeating yourself could you please tell us what the world should do?

The dollar will always be the world's currency because there is history behind it: the dollar represents freedom, democracy, and human rights, and most nations in the world respect and honor this.  The dollar has a very strong symbolic and ideological importance.  It will never fail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 18:58:54 |Display all floors
Mr.Goldstein Post time: 2015-1-8 16:34
The dollar will always be the world's currency because there is history behind it: the dollar repr ...

Open transparent is worth a lot of money

Russia is said to have $ 600 billion in reserves......yet look at the ruble!

US is said to have zero in reserves.......yet look at the US$!

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 19:01:49 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-1-8 05:58

True: people respect and put trust in a nation that has a transparent economic policy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 19:45:07 |Display all floors
Mr.Goldstein Post time: 2015-1-8 16:34
The dollar will always be the world's currency because there is history behind it: the dollar repr ...

Yeah right. The only reason dollar is popular around the world is that it is accepted almost everywhere and very liquid. No one gives a S about the things what you wrote, since US does not respect human rights it tortures, kills and spies people, it is TWO party system that's one more than China so it is not a democracy (the best money can buy maybe) and freedom? well... USA has more prisons than colleges.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 20:06:40 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-8 19:45
Yeah right. The only reason dollar is popular around the world is that it is accepted almost every ...

Civil society.........the U.S. has a civil society and that is worth as much as open and transparent ......all are hallmarks of US system.

Russia and China......they hope their reserves form a sufficient defense......Russia $ 600 billion has failed the test........China $4 trillion too will fail the test when the test comes.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 20:16:34 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-1-8 20:08
My dollars are always dropping on a 29-32-56 at Jumbo's Clown Room downtown LA

Your dollars will drop whenever near a hole.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 20:17:58 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-1-8 18:58

You are a pair of clowns..... thanks for the laugh.

The dollar is nothing more than the Indian rope trick..... when the fakir is out of breath and the music stops, the rope comes crashing down...
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.