Views: 10723|Replies: 43

How do you react to public square dancing?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-23 19:52:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Little_Bear at 2014-7-23 19:56

Recent years have seen rising popularity of public square dancing among elder people in China, since it has provided them with a good platform to relax them and make new friends in their personal lives. However, others, young people in particular, have held complicated views towards it, which they argue have disturbed their normal lives.

Therefore, how do you react to the topic?

As for senior residents, the public square dancing is relatively easy to learn and thus wins their favor. Moreover, the celebrations of public square dancing doesn’t need special place, and all it need is an open ground and loudspeakers. As a result, it can be found across the country, regardless of city or village.

In the meantime, a majority of young people have generally showed their discontent to the celebrations of public square dancing, which take place in their neighboring places and disturb their quiet life. In fact, it is the accompanying loud noisy along with public square dancing that draws the hatred from young people.

Therefore, a mutual concession should be made by both sides on the ground that they live peace with each other.

Public square dancers are expected to dance in a far distance away from residential communities and not disturb other’s lives with following noisy, while the young are called for to show more tolerance to the spread of public square dancing because they will also become old one day or their moms may be one of dancers in the group which they dislike.

In addition, the government should build more suitable public spaces under their jurisdiction where the elder will hold their favorable activities, including public square dancing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 21:16:24 |Display all floors
god...I really dislike it. Why insist on doing it at 9 at night? And why the awful music? There must be something better.

You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 21:58:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2014-7-23 22:11

If i were in a balcony I would throw them cold water to move them away (joke)
(that was what my neighbors in my childhood did it when we used to play football  or singing louder at  night by the neighborhood.

This people deserve their time, their space and respect but they should not abuse the use of  louder speakers.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 22:03:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 22:03:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 23:13:16 |Display all floors
NotWahahaha Post time: 2014-7-23 22:03
Is there anything you DO like about China?

If you don't like it here, the answer is simple. LEAVE ...

He can't leave! He needs to get his PhD in Chinese language first.........but he hates everything Chinese!  Does this make any sense to you? Be us it doesn't to me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 23:15:28 |Display all floors
Young people like to play with their smartphones or computers. Elders like to be outdoor in the hot summer evening doing exercise. To be honest the number of people who dance to the number of those who do brisk walking, play badminton or simply sit around a table and drink team and chat is very little!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.