register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

aki1's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?829877 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

2283 number of visits

No albums yet

No records yet

• GenderConfidential
  • Birthday

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

How to Fail at Habits 2012-04-25
Post written by Leo Babauta . Before I learned how to change habits, I was stuck. I kept trying to change various habits — running, eating healthier ...
(7301) readings|(0) comments
Crazy Talk: The Do-What-You-Love Guide 2012-04-20
‘Everything you can imagine is real.’ ~Pablo Picasso Post written by Leo Babauta . When I wrote the first words of this blog, more than five y ...
(7501) readings|(0) comments
Why We Overplan 2012-04-18
‘A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.’ ~Lao Tzu Post written by Leo Babauta . There is something about ...
(7639) readings|(0) comments
How to Meditate Daily 2012-04-10
Post written by Leo Babauta . The habit of meditation is one of the most powerful things I’ve ever learned. Amazingly, it’s also one of the ...
(7474) readings|(0) comments
How to Go From Fear to Freedom, One Step at a Time 2012-04-09
Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility, to give something back. ~ Anthony Robbins Editor’s note : ...
(7505) readings|(0) comments
How to Beat the Exhaustiveness of Stressful Work 2012-04-06
Post written by Leo Babauta . I’ll confess: I recently let stress beat me. I know, some of you think I’m perfect and never get stressed out ...
(7413) readings|(0) comments

View more

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

karinutea 2014-3-19 05:21:11
Hello Dear
my name is karina :)  i sean your profile in bbc and i decided to contact with you i saw you have a relly nice photos and you are really sweet and i hope you could answer me in my private (lelka8511@gmail.com) well i could send you my image that u could see what do i relly look like :)) best luck in future
karina :)
faunaice 2012-3-21 03:46:53
Hello dear   compliments of the day! I saw your profile in here  on my private search for a reliable and trusted person; I know that this email will meet you  in a good health and also surprisely but God have his own way to bring people together.I was moved to write to you and also seek your advice of which i know that it helps me to overcome my present situation, I'm presently single and searching for a trusted and God fearing person.   dearest, In yo ... ...
baby150 2012-3-9 06:32:34
Hello dear,
My name is cynthia I saw your profile today in  bbs.chinadaily.com.cn and became interested in you and want to contact me back through my private e-mail here (cynthia_nelson88@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my picture for you to know who i am
and remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters
allot in life are waiting for your urgent reply.
cynthia
baby150 2012-3-9 06:27:13
Hello dear,
My name is cynthia I saw your profile today in  bbs.chinadaily.com.cn and became interested in you and want to contact me back through my private e-mail here (cynthia_nelson88@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my picture for you to know who i am
and remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters
allot in life are waiting for your urgent reply.
cynthia
Recent visitors
Group

No groups yet

Close

Hottest topic

Share your photos of an amazing China!
We would like to invite all the forumites to share the most awesome photos you took in China during 2017. We would choose the best pictures and make them a desk calendar for 2018. Anyone who wins the best shot will get a desk calendar as a gift.

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-11-20 05:24

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top