register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

Revolutionar's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?662477 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

1296 number of visits

No albums yet

• Asymmetric nature of the stock market. It takes months to built and only days to destroy. Reply
  • I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ... Reply
  • I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ... Reply
  • What's on your mind... Reply
  • the moderators set the tone. if moderators are mad, forum is mad. forum is mad because the moderators are mad. Reply
  • GenderConfidential
  • Birthday

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

No blogs yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

Ted180 2013-10-15 19:55:55
I'm curious Revolutionar. It seems you have rightist views from the ideological content of your posts. Yet you express yourself in extreme ways that are more similar to leftists. What's your real ideology?
xiaocao青 2013-5-31 19:18:20
hi , I am glad to be your friend. Hope to talk with you often.
jarryxzs 2013-4-7 11:53:20
qwerrqwer
joybaby4real 2013-4-1 00:13:23
(joyyak407@yahoo.co.uk)
Hello, my dear,
My name is joy,i am a female,i saw your profile today and i like it.i will like to have a long term relationship with you.Distance and color does not matter but love matters a lot.email me in (joyyak407@yahoo.co.uk) so that i will send my pictures to you.
Thanks,
your new friend joy.
(joyyak407@yahoo.co.uk)
Beteleguse2013 2013-1-26 11:00:18
No matter what problem you want to talk about money is the root cause, and financiers are the biggest criminals of all, but they use money to buy respectability.
Beteleguse2013 2013-1-26 10:56:08
Should rats be exterminated? what do rats do that we may miss if they were not there? Should humans be exterminated look at the mess they have created.
Revolutionar 2012-12-7 17:47:28
The thread is still open

But rats should be exterminated.....
xcaliber 2012-12-7 17:39:42
LOL Mod had to close the thread to save your sorry ass ..how loud did you squeal for help dufus~!??
saversaver 2012-9-14 19:18:51
hi i am taiwaness you want to learn chinese  ?
you can make friend with me   
feererf@yahoo.com.tw   my facebook
you?
aita2010 2012-9-14 17:34:28
can we make friend?
nwesigwa 2012-8-2 20:17:22
Peace and love to you, from the bottom of my heart.i believe this mail will find you in good condition.i decided to contact you............., i am Miss mary nwesigwa in dakar from senegal, single,26years, no kids,diligent and prudent my hobbies is reading and sharing idears  with friends.i will love us to be friends perhaps we don't know too well, never the less, i can voluntary give you a detailed Bio data of myself & pictures through Am looking for my soul mate.............If you? ... ...
tinababy2012 2012-7-29 03:52:26
Greeting From Tina
How are you today? and how about your health? hope fine and you are doing well, My Name Is Miss Tina, I am looking for a very nice man of love, caring, honest, matured, understanding, and of good character, then after going to your profile on this site (bbs.chinadaily.com.cn) i pick interest in you, so i will like you to write me with My E-mail address is ( tinababy_9@yahoo.com ) so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me
Miss Tina
chioma11 2012-7-4 22:56:05
Greetings In the name of God Almighty, First of all, I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance concerning the content of my e-mail, although I am not comfortable discussing it through this manner, due to lots of unsolicited mails on the internet presently, but I have no other medium to do so right now since the situation of my health is deteriorating. INTRODUCTION: I am Mrs.Chioma David 63years-old; I am married to late Dr. Alexander Tom David of blessed memory a citizen of ... ...
fidelia20 2012-6-26 21:45:01
Greeting From Fidelia, How are you today? and how about your health? hope fine and you are doing well, My Name Is Miss Fidelia, I am looking for a very nice man of love, caring, honest, matured, understanding, and of good character, then after going to your profile on this site i pick interest in you, so i will like you to write me with my E-mail address which is as follow, for me to tell you more about me, and as well give you my pictures because am really looking for a serious relationship w ... ...
jolin203 2012-6-20 10:44:38

bevyy 2012-6-16 00:50:12
hello I am Beverly  a single Lady looking for honest and nice man whom i can partner with I want you to know that i will be interested to know you the more because something tells me your a nice person so i will like us to become good friends and know each other the more.Here is my mail address (miss.beverly1@yahoo.com ) send me an email today and i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me please! Yours forever, Beverly (Remember that distance,age or color do ... ...

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-6-23 04:22

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top