register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

truthbetold1's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?662303 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

128 number of visits

No albums yet

No records yet

• GenderConfidential
  • Birthday

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

No blogs yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

goodbless 2013-4-10 01:51:16
(blessingapia22@yahoo.in) Hi,I am blessing,please how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID (blessingapia22@yahoo.in) hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.and also do not reply me here on the site.Please i write to me in my private email box,if your interested to ... ...
faithlv 2012-6-28 09:06:15
Hello Dear,
My name is Faith.I will like be ur friend please write me direct to my email address at (faithfalli@yahoo.com) for easy communication so that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and details about me
Recent visitors
Group

No groups yet

Close

Hottest topic

Champions for Expats
Champions for Expats
A national-level competition run by China Daily provides expats in China a chance to win amazing prizes, a certificate and global recognition among China Daily readers.

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-3-29 11:18

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top