register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

Tsaokuohua's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?579570 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

251 number of visits

• Credits: 13599
  • Friends: 7
  • Threads: 44
  • Blogs: 2
  • Albums: 8
  • Share: --

No records yet

• Real Name曹国华
  • GenderMale
  • Birthday1952 Year 8 Month 30 Day
  • BirthplaceChina Jiangsu Nantong
  • ResidenceChina Jiangsu Nantong

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

The Telephone 2017-04-22
The Telephone     If I want to use telephone, first of all, I need have a mobile phone, and know how to operate it. ...
(21) readings|(0) comments
Share My Spring Festival Photos at Here 2016-02-12
Shere the spring festival photos:     On New Year`s Eve, the darckness is a major feature.   宾馆也在黑暗里沉 ...
(440) readings|(6) comments

View more

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

seclusive 2014-1-31 20:12:50
西竺問好故人。願新年好。吉祥平安。
Tsaokuohua 2012-11-22 21:11:14
Ok, Thank you. tomorrow I will Email to you.
ritarita1 2012-8-26 09:44:09
Interesting
How you all, I picked up through your brief introduction, and for your interest. I really hope you have a good friendship. Beside me there is something very important to reveal to you, but I find it difficult to express here, because it is a public website. Please I will like you contact me through my private e-mail through (ritarita400@yahoo.com)
Therefore, we can better mutual understanding, I give you my pictures, also told me that OK.Yours friend Rita.
rekiss 2012-6-7 09:40:12
Hello
My name is Natalie r and i am good looking girl and i am seeking  tolerance, kind, honest and sincere man for relationship. a  man that  will love me and  make me happy in life and i will be able to love and respect him in return. therefore i am sincerely seek for that special man who will make my life completed as a woman , please simple write me back so that we could know better, while longing to get your reply, nataliesimonx2z@yahoo.com
vicky20 2012-4-12 09:48:10
vicky44u@yahoo.com Hello. My Name is vicky i want to your profile today at (bbs.chinadaily.com.cn) and i love it i think we can clcik from thier!please i will like you to email me back through my email thus;(vicky44u@yahoo.com)  am waiting to recive your lovely reply soonest! Yours vicky    ! please contact me through my email address so i can give you my picture and tell you my datel have a nice day. vicky44u@yahoo.com 你好。 我的名字是VICKY,我想今天到 ... ...
Recent visitors
Close

Hottest topic

Champions for Expats
Champions for Expats
A national-level competition run by China Daily provides expats in China a chance to win amazing prizes, a certificate and global recognition among China Daily readers.

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-4-25 03:04

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top