register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

PopularStar's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?577095 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

402 number of visits

No albums yet

• 9/11 was an outside job Reply
  • GenderConfidential
  • Birthday

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

No blogs yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

matt57 2013-5-18 02:52:41
Hello,
I look forward to learning as much as possible about being an obedient husband. I am trying to come up with a way to let my wife be in charge of our marriage, as she is generally smarter and looks to the future better, as well as caring about the present more. Thank you for starting this club, I hope it grows. matt
summy 2012-9-1 12:05:17
HELLO I HAVE SAW YOUR LOVELY PHOTO.REALLY I AM SO HAPPY .WHERE ARE YOU? I WANT MAKE FRIEND WITH YOU
SENDER SUMMY
safinalove 2012-1-5 04:26:53
Hello My name is safina, i saw your profile today(at) and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am, here is my email address (safinatendaji@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can know each other from here! waiting for your email, Please email me for more explaination and introduction. safinatendaji@yahoo.co.uk)
Close

Hottest topic

How do you view China’s advancements in the last 5 years?
How do you view China’s advancements in the last 5 years?
Take part in a survey to win our ultimate prize of Kindle Paperwhite!

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-9-22 07:00

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top