register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

futsanglung's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?492042 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

1950 number of visits

No records yet

• Real NameAndy
  • GenderMale
  • Birthday1963 Year 5 Month 12 Day
  • BirthplaceUnited Kingdom England Sheffield
  • ResidenceChina Shanghai

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

No blogs yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

cestmoi 2017-3-6 16:03:05
Hey, any chance of you passing on some tips n advice sgdtting permission from MIIT to set etting up VPN ?
Things are moving along in spurts
davidjohn 2017-2-24 15:57:12
My Dear Friend God blessed you Calvary Greetings in the name of Almighty God, I want to tell you this because I don’t have any other option than to contact you after going through your profile as i was touched to open up to you. I am Mrs Maria Eze, A widow to Late Dr.Harry Eze (former Counselor of the Benin Embassy in Madrid, Spain. We own Treasure Art Inc and Treasure Crude Oil Marketers; we are very wealthy we have a lot of properties including Shares and houses. I am 69 years ... ...
cestmoi 2017-1-28 11:52:44
Hey, I heard u got permission to use ur own VPN server.
Was it through MIIT?
Can u pass on some tips and advice hiw to approach MIIT and whom to cintact?
Do u need a lawyer?
clarafrn 2016-8-1 00:44:44
hi please contact me via-email I have much more to discuss with you                 (claradn@barid.com)
Laowai2? 2016-6-30 14:18:47
What happened to Red Robbo? Did he finally retire to N Korea?
futsanglung 2016-6-12 19:03:46
May have to in Charlotte, no intention of doing so in NY, thanks.
snappysammy 2016-6-11 22:55:27
DON'T TAKE A BUS ANYWHERE...
snappysammy 2016-6-11 22:55:09
TAKE THE CIRCLE LINE AROUND MANHATTAN.....IT'S THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO.......MAKE SURE YOU EAT AT PETER LUGARS IN BROOKLYN...BEST STEAK HOUSE IN THE WORLD....ORDER THE STEAK....TOMATOES AND ONIONS....SPINACH.... HOMEFRIES...DON'T EVEN LOOK AT THE MENU...JUST ORDER AND YOU WON;T BE DISAPPOINTED .....
coralbay 2016-4-25 16:28:55
futsanglung: Still having problems with your messages, I get the notice but can not read them and can not reply, Voice says this can not happen!
Happens for me too but only with certain posters ...
nancylove55 2016-3-18 02:39:34
nancyduke28@hotmail.com
hi friend my name is Nancy after
reading your profile i was touch
to write you and be your very good
friend am waiting for your urgent
reply to my Email address so that
i will give you more of my photos
and tell you all about me,
nancyduke28@hotmail.com
thanks and kiss,
parcher 2016-1-4 19:25:23
futsanglung: Just wait, maybe Voice will discount some of the votes to alter the result, after all Voice voted for Robert and KIyer
there was one ghost account used very late. I have penned a letter to voice asking her to investigate, and also not to vote next year. he/she should not be showing favouritism in here. they never reply though..
parcher 2016-1-4 11:06:07
You got some late votes just in time i think to ruin their party..lol...
did you tie with kyler? looks like it
parcher 2015-12-11 08:09:37
futsanglung: UK from 22nd Dec to 14th Jan, will be in Bali for a week just before Spring Festival but will be in Shanghai on the actual day at the insistance of th ...
ok cheers...
be in touch later
parcher 2015-12-10 17:24:32
futsanglung: I remember once agreeing with Robert and I told him so in a reply, his response was the usual insults and guff so even when you agree with him he is n ...
u must be going to uk soon? boxing day match? after Chinese new year I should have a chance to pop in to shanghai.....still got some work to do to my left eye, but it will have to wait.
be in touch later on
parcher 2015-12-9 21:56:51
futsanglung: I can not say too much about being controversial,it would be the pot calling the kettle black for me!
well at the beginning I used to talk to Robert and incarnation
the latter turned out to be a Malaysian male..lol...
I even used to get along with kbay.......how things change after you have been here a while.
parcher 2015-12-9 14:38:57
futsanglung: Sennapod gets like this, the PSB still refer to it as a z visa and the application form I completed a couple of weeks ago asked me to tick the z visa  ...
Well he is very controversial to say the least...
but nothing to lose any sleep over...

regards
Close

Hottest topic

Share your 2017 spring photos!
Share your 2017 spring photos!
Are you ready to welcome the spring time? Well, take a camera and record what you see in the flourishing season. Note down the time and place of the photos you take and join us to share the beautiful moments.

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-3-24 02:10

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top