register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

LCSULLA's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?402088 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Music box
Statistics

831 number of visits

No records yet

• Real NameBernd Lauert
  • GenderMale
  • Birthday
  • EducationDr.

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

joybugiba 2013-3-15 17:01:30
Hello Lauert
My name is Joy please contact me
back in my e-mail address  joy20bugiba@yahoo.com  and I will give you my picture and further details thanks.
faithmylove 2012-6-17 09:35:09
From faith Dan Hi,I am faith Dan my dear how are you hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health I got your contact during my internet private search directory and i read it and took interest in you,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID ( faithdan69@yahoo.com ) so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about my self hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you Lot of ... ...
faunaice 2012-3-21 03:38:27
Hello dear   compliments of the day! I saw your profile in here  on my private search for a reliable and trusted person; I know that this email will meet you  in a good health and also surprisely but God have his own way to bring people together.I was moved to write to you and also seek your advice of which i know that it helps me to overcome my present situation, I'm presently single and searching for a trusted and God fearing person.   dearest, In yo ... ...
baby150 2012-3-9 06:12:10
Hello dear,
My name is cynthia I saw your profile today and became interested in you and want to contact me back through my private e-mail here (cynthia_nelson88@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my picture for you to know who i am
and remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters
allot in life are waiting for your urgent reply.
cynthia
鑫森淼焱垚 2012-2-16 00:00:26
I am Chinese friends, you want to learn English, I can teach you Chinese, learn from each other, hope that we can be friends with you, my QQ number is 864763222,
stand2love 2011-12-8 22:48:41
LCSULLA : left on the message boards of so far just: KateKong JFenix liuyedao fahan Everynowhere 449683962        lebeast NE_Tigress RavindraSk        attilaattila        manoj10 ... thank you my dear try to reach me to my private email address to enable me send you more photos and also tell you all about me, charitycacoulibaly@yahoo.co.uk ...
stand2love 2011-12-8 22:29:35
My Name Is charity Its my pleasure writing to you after going through your interesting profile i am a girl that's struggling for her future to get what belongs to her searching for a good and understanding man with love and trust to establish a serious relationship with you which based on truth Also i will like you to contact me directly to my email address bellow for me to send you my picture and explain my self very well, (charitycacoulibaly@yahoo.co.uk) Age or distance ... ...

No blogs yet

Close

Hottest topic

Notice: Join the project of Writing on China
In order to get closer to the world and make the world know more about China, Chinese Culture Translation and Studies Support (CCTSS) is launching the Project of Writing on China by Foreigners.

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-10-23 17:32

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top