register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

TariqAlShammari's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?2555474 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

31 number of visits

• Credits: 570
  • Friends: 17
  • Threads: --
  • Blogs: --
  • Albums: 1
  • Share: --

No records yet

• GenderMale
  • Birthday1984 Year 10 Month 10 Day
  • ResidenceUnited States New York
  • Graduate schoolCity University of New York (SUNY)
  • EducationMaster
  • ProfessionFreelance Journalist

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

Mohammed bin Salman to become the Saudi King and his brother the Crown Prince 2017-10-16
The Atlantic   Reported - Salman bin Abdul Aziz stated in his will that Mohammed bin Salman should be the next Saudi King and Khalid ...
(22) readings|(0) comments
Behind The Scene of the Gulf; Mohammed bin Zayed and His Intelligence Team 2017-09-12
The crown prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed is the leading figure on much of the UAE's foreign policy. He is undoubtedly the key player in the ...
(142) readings|(0) comments
Former Pentagon Chief claims Erdogan is on the verge of collapse 2017-09-11
Michael Rubin, Ex-Pentagon advisor and a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, claims that he recently was in a meeting with forme ...
(129) readings|(0) comments
NYSE Group President: Inspector overestimated the true value of Aramco shares 2017-08-19
As Saudi Arabia, based on 2030 Vision policies, is aiming for the issuance and acceptance of Aramco's stock at global stock exchanges, NYSE Group ...
(288) readings|(0) comments
Dubai and Gwadar; The Silent Economic War in the Gulf of Oman 2017-08-10
The expansion of Gwadar port in Pakistan is so game-changing that would reformulate the economic agenda of the entire region.  Many economic ana ...
(156) readings|(0) comments
Mohammed bin Zayed; The Key Strategist of Qatar Crisis 2017-07-29
Few months ago the email account of the UAE’s ambassador to the United States Yousef Al-Otaiba was hacked . The emails contain noteworthy infor ...
(215) readings|(0) comments

View more

No threads yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

emilly50 2017-10-4 05:18:07
honey i like your profile so much please message me at my private box (minelove966@gmail.com) i have some thing important to tell you, my name is Miss Emilly Anthony, i promise to attach many my pics to u in my mailbox, or you give me ur own email here ok
Close

Hottest topic

How do you view China’s advancements in the last 5 years?
How do you view China’s advancements in the last 5 years?
Take part in a survey to win our ultimate prize of Kindle Paperwhite!

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-10-18 08:05

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top