register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

Sealight1's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?2543112 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

3 number of visits

• Credits: 212
  • Friends: 1
  • Threads: --
  • Blogs: 15
  • Albums: 11
  • Share: --

No records yet

• GenderConfidential
  • Birthday

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

English Teacher Need To Show Your Value 2017-08-12
  Since English is a worldwide language, so there are so many children who want to learn English in all countries. And as an English Teacher, it ...
(227) readings|(1) comments
ESL Teacher 2017-08-10
  No pains, No gains. If you want to explore this world, you shouldn't be afraid of the risks. If you want to get a rose, you shouldn't be afr ...
(163) readings|(0) comments
Be the Volunteer 2017-07-26
Do you want to be a volunteer but have no good idea? Do you want to help others but have no money? I believe that no matter how difficult it is, as l ...
(259) readings|(0) comments
For the Sake of Love 2017-07-20
  Is there anything you did not for yourself, not for your family, even not for your acquaintances? We all agree to love your country, to love y ...
(328) readings|(0) comments
Your Turnpoint 2017-07-19
When facing a choice of jobs, the most important thing is to know if it is true, that means does it really recruit you to teach? We are. The second i ...
(303) readings|(0) comments
Learning By Teaching 2017-07-17
I have learened that if you want to learn a language, the best way is to live in the native country for a period, and if you can't afford the cost of ...
(248) readings|(0) comments

View more

No threads yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

No messages yet

Recent visitors
Group

No groups yet

Close

Hottest topic

Share your photos of an amazing China!
We would like to invite all the forumites to share the most awesome photos you took in China during 2017. We would choose the best pictures and make them a desk calendar for 2018. Anyone who wins the best shot will get a desk calendar as a gift.

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-11-20 02:05

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top