register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

SunnyWang2004's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?2525720 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

132 number of visits

• Credits: 864
  • Friends: 11
  • Threads: 1
  • Blogs: 32
  • Albums: 1
  • Share: --
  • Hello, everyone. I'm fond of reading and writing. Your comments about my writings are always welcome. You can point out my grammar mistakes or tell me what's in your mind about the topic. Reply
  • Real NameWang Yifei (王怡菲)
  • GenderFemale
  • Birthday2004 Year
  • BirthplaceChina Henan Zhengzhou
  • ResidenceChina Henan Zhengzhou
  • Graduate schoolHuzhu Road Elementary School
  • EducationHigh school
  • CompanyZhengzhou Middle School
  • Positiona student

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

A Bookworm’ Complaint 2017-04-08
A Bookworm’ Complaint By Wang Yifei (王怡菲), a 7th grader of Zhengzhou Middle School Everyone in this world has something t ...
(488) readings|(0) comments
(Character Review Series 9)Ginny Weasly 2017-03-26
Ginny Weasly By Wang Yifei (王怡菲), a 7th grader Zhengzhou Middle School       Now I come to think of it, it has been two ...
(444) readings|(0) comments
The Best Thing We Can Give Others 2017-03-13
The Best Thing We Can Give Others  Is Not ‘GIVE’ But ‘HOPE’ By Wang Yifei (王怡菲), a 7th grader of Zhengzhou Middle Schoo ...
(716) readings|(1) comments
Looks Aren't Really That Important 2017-03-11
Looks Aren’t Really That Important By Wang Yifei (王怡菲), a 7th grader of Zhengzhou Middle School Now I come to think of it, I ...
(681) readings|(1) comments
My Exploration of “China Dream” 2017-03-05
My Exploration of  “ China Dream ” (找寻“中国梦”) B y Wang Yifei (王怡菲), a 7 th  grader of Zhengzhou Mi ...
(873) readings|(4) comments
(novel)Heartbeat Part VII A Scared Talk With Cao Cao 2017-03-03
Heartbeat By Yifei Wang(王怡菲), a 7th grader of Zhengzhou Middle School 7 . A Scared Talk With Cao Cao A few minutes af ...
(857) readings|(1) comments

View more

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

clubnokill2027 2017-3-14 10:28:16
Greetings Ms. Sunny Wang!  My name is Allen and I am posting this note from New Orleans in the United States.  I was the human trainer, photographer, publicist and biographer of "Vinny the Pug".  Throughout his thirteen year life span, Vinny became my closest and best friend in the world.  That fact that he was canine did not matter as we love each other very deeply.  When Vinny came to me at six-weeks old, my life was changed completed in a way ... ...
Gayle 2017-2-22 06:26:26
Are you really a middle school student?  Your English is amazing, you have a grasp of colloquial idiomatic English that is hard for foreigners to achieve, and your writing talent shines through.  Even for an American student to write so well would be impressive, let alone someone who is writing in a second language!   How have you done this?  It seems that you must have read a lot of modern American fiction aimed at middle schoolers, because so much of tha ... ...
Gayle 2017-2-22 06:14:47
Are you really a middle school student?  Your English is amazing, you have a grasp of colloquial idiomatic English that is hard for foreigners to achieve, and your writing talent shines through.  Even for an American student to write so well would be impressive, let alone someone who is writing in a second language!   How have you done this?  It seems that you must have read a lot of modern American fiction aimed at middle schoolers, because so much of tha ... ...
GhostBuster 2017-2-14 14:29:46
Please note that for address and location, the English way is to start from the smallest unit to the largest. So, you should have Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China. In Chinese, it is the other round.

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-7-25 06:27

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top