register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

Liononthehunt's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?2514081 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

62 number of visits

• Credits: 1601
  • Friends: 16
  • Threads: 1
  • Blogs: 6
  • Albums: 4
  • Share: 1

No records yet

• Real NameLeon Ma
  • GenderMale
  • Birthday1969 Year 7 Month 6 Day
  • BirthplaceChina Henan Luoyang
  • Graduate schoolHenan Sicence & Technology University
  • EducationUndergraduate
  • hobbySoccer, reading, socializing

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

A Robot's Frustration 2017-02-28
I am a robot, a humanoid robot, to be precise, custom-programmed to specific requirements of a couple in their early-thirties, who, like most of th ...
(772) readings|(6) comments
Stories of Chopsticks Going Global 2017-02-07
I went abroad several times before, mostly on business trips to western European countries, and my destinations usually were small towns where my c ...
(802) readings|(4) comments
Chimpanzees Show Empathy, Can You? 2017-01-19
Imagine that you are in a cinema watching a movie, and the actor on the screen is hammering a nail into the wall, but as he is either ham-fisted, or ...
(655) readings|(18) comments
My Only Red Carpet Experience 2017-01-16
It is nothing uncommon that people entertain themselves by feeding on celebrity juice, as the occasional sneak peek into famous people’s lives someti ...
(465) readings|(8) comments

View more

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

Liononthehunt 2017-1-27 14:53:59
Personal policy on comments on my blogs As a newcomer to this blogging community, I really enjoy making friends by engaging in activities on this public forum, and I have come across many brilliant minds across this platform. As diverse as this community is, I have found that many ideas and opinions from people from various backgrounds are incredibly inspiring, and I will always be striving to be accommodating and open-minded to any advice and suggestions, as long as they are expressed in an u ... ...
Liononthehunt 2017-1-25 21:29:36
Just learned that some dudes tended to be mean when they were down on luck, especially with girls. Pathetic.
Recent visitors

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-5-29 19:35

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top