register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

Helline's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?2266375 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

61 number of visits

• Credits: 63
  • Friends: 3
  • Threads: 1
  • Blogs: 2
  • Albums: 3
  • Share: --

No records yet

• Real Name郝琳
  • GenderFemale
  • Birthday1994 Year 7 Month 19 Day
  • BirthplaceChina Tianjin Xiqing
  • ResidenceChina Tianjin Binghai
  • Graduate schoolTianjin University of Science and Technology
  • EducationUndergraduate
  • Making friends purposeFor learning English and improving myself

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

Do you think looking good is important? 2015-12-14
  Whether looking good or not is bothering you? What is your opinion upon this subject? I will give my warm welcome if you offer me your unique ...
(629) readings|(4) comments
To do or not to do(Practice) 2015-11-28
    I want to talk about failure. What is failure? Maybe you have your own idea. What i have learned from failure is that accept failure, do ...
(311) readings|(1) comments

View more

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

Gayle 2017-2-8 11:00:28
Hello, I think you are an interesting person.  You have deep thoughts and express them well even in a foreign language (English).    I like people who think, and I would like to be your friend.  I am an American woman 64 years old and a retired teacher.
prettybaby50 2017-1-17 04:28:46
Hi i hope fine? am Miss Blessing, My Dear i was in this site today looking for a better relationship then i First saw your profile i took interesting to know you,contact me At (abdelblessing @yahoo.com ) I promise to add my picture to you as soon as i receive your reply in my mailbox thank am waiting to read from you
Blessing,,
Recent visitors

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-6-23 18:26

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top