register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

CarolleRain's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?1812420 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS] Whether good or not, enjoy every moment in your transient life~_~

Statistics

508 number of visits

• Coming back soon~ Reply
  • Isn't a pleasure that a friend comes from afar? Reply
  • "Manual of youth" by TFBOYS: I have to learn the song for my Korean students, so I can teach them to sing a Chinese song Reply
  • Confused Reply
  • GenderFemale
  • ResidenceChina Beijing Changping

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

Question to 2017: What’s wrong with the JOB market? 2017-05-14
        I haven’t updated my blog for almost a whole year. It was simply because I had to work hard to support my life and st ...
(1311) readings|(6) comments
Lady Sophie's Diary· Dec.28------ a trial translation from Carol Ren 2016-12-21
About the author :  Ding Ling  ( Chinese :  丁玲 ;  pinyin :  Dīng Líng ; October 12, 1904 – March 4, 1986), formerly ...
(1522) readings|(5) comments
Man, your words do bother me! 2016-04-01
The day before yesterday, I got a call from my close friend.  The moment I picked up my phone, I knew for sure that there was something wro ...
(1006) readings|(2) comments
School is a Heaven, and Study a Blessing 2016-03-06
    Since I have not written blogs for nearly one month, so I want to take the chance to say sorry for all my friends on the plat ...
(1934) readings|(11) comments
My Eldest Sister Brought her Boyfriend back in this Spring Festival 2016-02-12
    This New year differs from all the previous New Years I have experienced. It is all because of my eldest sister. She didn't appear at ho ...
(683) readings|(0) comments
Back to HOME with Contentment 2016-02-12
    Today is Feburary twelfth, the twelfth day that I came back from South Korea. It is a little bit hard to believe that I can adapt to my ...
(611) readings|(0) comments

View more

No threads yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

jaseminsibo 2017-5-22 21:37:23
CarolleRain: sibao~just found you on CD~thanks for contacting me~I will keep undated~All the best
Hi! So happy to hear from you :) Please stay in touch and take care.
cody160 2016-2-19 09:28:25
CarolleRain : Sorry for my late reply~I am taking part in the contest now. Thanks for your support. My Wetchat accout is CarolleRQ, you and add me as a friend. It w ... Sorry for the late reply. I just saw your message because I've been on vacation and haven't checked my space for a long time. Definitely glad to hear from you. I've added your QQ and Wechat, looking forward to chatting with each other there. P.S. I'm a huge fan of yours, and your blogs are amazing. ...
cody160 2015-11-11 14:02:02
Hi, CarolleRain, Nice to meet you here. Have you joined this year's blogging contest? I like your blogs, and you could be very competitive if you are in the contest. We can exchange views on WeChat. My wechat account: cody160
Recent visitors
Group

No groups yet

Close

Hottest topic

How do you view China’s advancements in the last 5 years?
How do you view China’s advancements in the last 5 years?
Take part in a survey to win our ultimate prize of Kindle Paperwhite!

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-10-17 19:38

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top