register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

remula's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?173562 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

3 number of visits

• Credits: 28
  • Friends: --
  • Threads: --
  • Blogs: --
  • Albums: --
  • Share: --

No albums yet

No records yet

• GenderMale
  • Birthday1990 Year 7 Month 7 Day

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

No blogs yet

No threads yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

melody88 2012-9-21 00:46:19
My dear it maybe a surprise to you that i write to you. how are you doing? my name is melody. i came across your contact at bbs.chinadaily.com.cn and i pick interest in write you, am seeking for a good friendship, i will say thanks in advance for accepting me as your friend. please i will like you to mail me here (melodymykind@yahoo.in) for our better communication. and for me to give you my picture okey be bless yours melody.
bevyy 2012-6-16 02:31:16
hello I am Beverly  a single Lady looking for honest and nice man whom i can partner with I want you to know that i will be interested to know you the more because something tells me your a nice person so i will like us to become good friends and know each other the more.Here is my mail address (miss.beverly1@yahoo.com ) send me an email today and i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me please! Yours forever, Beverly (Remember that distance,age or color do ... ...

No friends yet

Recent visitors

No visitors yet

Group

No groups yet

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2014-12-21 07:32

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top