register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

lovelywinnie's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?1414631 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

322 number of visits

No records yet

• GenderConfidential
  • Birthday

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

Plum blossom 2018-02-05
    Two months ago, my friend gave me several plum branches. She picked it  on the ground when gardeners trimmed the plum trees. She ...
(161) readings|(0) comments
Love ourselves 2018-01-27
      Recently I've read Louise. Hay 's books "You can heal your life" and "The power is within you" again and they made me think a l ...
(114) readings|(0) comments
Playing Go 2016-08-10
    Several  months ago I took a teacher’s go classes on the internet. His classes were  very interesting. Unlike other te ...
(324) readings|(0) comments
Always be optimistic about life 2016-08-10
   After I read “The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes”, I read an old book” Standing on the Edge of Two Worlds” once again. Last year I ...
(387) readings|(0) comments
Learning English 2016-08-10
    At April I   came across a good book called “ To Use Your English”. It’s about the English learning methods. The author s ...
(389) readings|(0) comments
A day without internet 2016-08-05
     One  Sunday I tried a new life style. I didn’t use internet, and even didn’t watch TV. I thought I would be very bored. ...
(969) readings|(5) comments

View more

No threads yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

No messages yet

Recent visitors
Group

No groups yet

Close

Hottest topic

Share your memorable moments with your mom
China Daily website is asking its readers around the world to share their favorite memories of their moms, with the theme “How long haven't you held your mother's hand". You are welcome to share your photos with your mom or your most inspiring memory of your mother.

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2018-2-25 13:27

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top