register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

woerm's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?1409801 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

21 number of visits

• Credits: 613
  • Friends: 7
  • Threads: 8
  • Blogs: 7
  • Albums: 10
  • Share: --

No albums yet

No records yet

• GenderConfidential
  • Birthday

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

If Life Were a Food Dish Only. 2014-05-26
If life were a food dish only, love is like sugar in it, kinsmanship is salt, friendship is vinegar, passion is monosodium glutamate,.... T ...
(997) readings|(4) comments
My Campus Love Story 2014-05-24
We are classmates. After two years campus life, we found each other have good impressions on each other, then we estabalish the BG relationship. At t ...
(735) readings|(0) comments
Capital Stream Management 2014-05-21
     Capital Stream Manangement is to manage the capital flow. As the capital is under monitoring from the start to the end, it's ...
(639) readings|(0) comments
The Calculation Formula of The Five Streams Management 2014-05-19
It's said hard to calculate the value of management. so there comes the formula to make it possible to count the value created by management. Cap ...
(797) readings|(2) comments
Five Streams Management 2014-05-15
Five Stream Management includes the capital stream management, material management, labour management, system management and culture management. ...
(664) readings|(0) comments
Another Dream 2014-05-14
In the dream, I had found my self a very useful tool, a wood panel which is similar to a surf board, which I used as later. With the board, I believe ...
(802) readings|(0) comments

View more

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

No messages yet

Recent visitors
Group

No groups yet

Close

Hottest topic

Share your photos of an amazing China!
We would like to invite all the forumites to share the most awesome photos you took in China during 2017. We would choose the best pictures and make them a desk calendar for 2018. Anyone who wins the best shot will get a desk calendar as a gift.

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-12-16 01:42

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top