register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

satsu_jin's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?138675 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

577 number of visits

No albums yet

No records yet

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

No blogs yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

minicbaby 2013-2-25 18:53:13
Hello,
I am Minic! how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile today and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID:(fminic26 @ yahoo. com) hope to hear from you soon,I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love
Minic.

(minic26 @ yahoo dot com)
yohbon2008 2012-5-11 13:01:47
“Lol. Why would anyone want to build a railroad over a >4,200m high pass (Nathu-La) through Sikkim? The first thought I had is why to build anything in an easy way if it is also possible to build it really complicated and dangerous? There is however a slim chance that a link is constructed from Shigatse down to the Nepali border (after completion of the Lhasa-Shigatse route) and sometimes extend it to Kathmandu. If ever a railroad is constructed to connect China and India it will pro ... ...
nanyangbuyi 2012-5-8 07:51:39
i said the country's comprehensive power .
faunaice 2012-3-21 03:47:51
Hello dear   compliments of the day! I saw your profile in here  on my private search for a reliable and trusted person; I know that this email will meet you  in a good health and also surprisely but God have his own way to bring people together.I was moved to write to you and also seek your advice of which i know that it helps me to overcome my present situation, I'm presently single and searching for a trusted and God fearing person.   dearest, In yo ... ...
satsu_jin 2011-12-19 18:46:24
Welcome. I take the post of 'breakfast director'. It's the best paid position available I was told.      
wowzers 2011-12-19 18:44:05
PS Give the girl below a shot, I think she really likes you.
wowzers 2011-12-19 18:42:45
Thank you for the nomination but more importantly thank your for your vote of confidence.
When I am elected President For Life of The People's Republic Of The China Daily Forum, you are assured a Cabinet post. Transportation?  

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-7-28 22:50

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top