register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

财神's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?1354070 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

250481 number of visits

• Happy New Year to all my Chinese Friends and blog mates. Cheers!! Reply
  • Who knows who is secretly in love with you? Reply
  • Words must be weighted not counted, choose your words before deliver them. Reply
  • The most amazing thing in life is 'Name'. others give you but you have to earn it. others try to ruin your name you have to fight for it. Reply
  • The world has become so competitive that there’s no alternative to working hard and doing all one can to stand out from the crowd. Reply
  •         Health is a large word.  It embraces not the body only, but the mind and spirit as well;... and not today's pain or pleasure alone, but the whole being and outlook of a man.  ~James H. West Reply
  •         A sad soul can kill you quicker than a germ.  ~John Steinbeck Reply
  • People often take a young girl’s revealing clothes as a triggering factor for rape. But how do you justify raping old women and children? Reply
  • People without education, Penance, Charity, transcendental knowledge, craft and quality become burden to the earth. they are mere animal in human form. Reply
  • Lust can not be quieted with lustful activities.it is augmented as fire flares up with the addition of butter. Reply
  • Food, sleep, fear and sex-these are common to both humans and animals. the special quality that possess is knowledge, without it human beings are like animals. Reply
  • we are becoming more self-centered and less empathic towards other human beings because of Social Network. Reply
  • 8 hour work, 8 hour entertainment, 8 hour rest…. happy may day. Reply
  • man's primary duty is to help and protect all. Reply
  • Nothing becomes beautiful just by being old, nor does an epic become mediocre because it is new. The virtuous man scrutinizes both old and new and chooses the one which is good, while the fool is .... Reply
  • Real NameCai-Shen (财神)

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

Happy Chinese New year !! 2017-01-27
Happy Chinese New year to all my blog mates.  May the rooster year bring a lot of happiness, progress and prosperity in your lif ...
(1493) readings|(2) comments
Top 11 viewpoints that irritates vegetarian in China 2017-01-18
It is common to have vegetables in China but vegetarian knowledge is uncommon in China. I've visited some places of China due to business trips & ...
(2421) readings|(8) comments
Happy New Year-2017 2016-12-31
I would like to extend my Happy New Year greeting to all my CD blog mates.   May the New year 2017 will bring a lot of love, happiness, well-be ...
(4342) readings|(10) comments
Requirements for Chinese tourists 2016-11-23
Chinese tourists have some different manners than others. Wherever they visit, mostly need Chinese restaurants, Chinese noodles, hot water to take ...
(5006) readings|(10) comments
Is it good to pay money at first? 2016-11-15
I was wandering to the vegetable market (早市) with my Chinese friend’s mother at ‘Mentougou’ district last morning. Aunty brought rice and put ...
(4411) readings|(15) comments
Yoga Vs.Tai ji 2016-09-18
Yoga is emanated in Indian sub-continent and being worldwide now. In 2015 United Nation has declared June 21 st as an ‘International Yoga day’. ...
(8734) readings|(20) comments

View more

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

davidjohn 2017-2-24 15:54:47
My Dear Friend God blessed you Calvary Greetings in the name of Almighty God, I want to tell you this because I don’t have any other option than to contact you after going through your profile as i was touched to open up to you. I am Mrs Maria Eze, A widow to Late Dr.Harry Eze (former Counselor of the Benin Embassy in Madrid, Spain. We own Treasure Art Inc and Treasure Crude Oil Marketers; we are very wealthy we have a lot of properties including Shares and houses. I am 69 years ... ...
prettybaby50 2017-1-17 03:31:02
Hi i hope fine? am Miss Blessing, My Dear i was in this site today looking for a better relationship then i First saw your profile i took interesting to know you,contact me At (abdelblessing @yahoo.com ) I promise to add my picture to you as soon as i receive your reply in my mailbox thank am waiting to read from you
Blessing,,
mbursian 2016-9-23 20:25:21
Very handsome!  很英俊的
mbursian 2016-9-23 06:39:58
Love the picture of you practicing yoga! Very inspirational!  
mbursian 2016-9-23 06:37:21
Enjoy your writings my dear friend! Bless you!
cvprchen 2016-9-19 11:17:31
I've seen your wonderful pictures.
cvprchen 2016-9-19 11:16:44
Hi,buddy!
honeysun 2016-8-27 11:10:54
hi,    
KristaChen 2016-7-21 22:07:51
My husband,浮旭阳 Fu Xuyang, passed away on July 11th,last week at the hospital where he works, 柳市德康医院. he worked a 24 hour shift and died near the end of his shift. It has been days and the hospital is not giving any positive answers to my family. my husband has work-related injury insurance. but it seems a slow way。His body was kept in the funeral home up till now。 He left behind a wife and a 6 years old little daughter. also 68 years old mother. we need help. - ... ...
teamkrejados 2016-6-9 20:51:17
I hope you enjoyed a happy dragonboat festival, my dear brother!
How are the wedding plans going?  
flytt 2016-5-26 17:48:51
Hello, my pleasure to be your friend
nancylove55 2016-3-18 02:16:52
nancyduke28@hotmail.com
hi friend my name is Nancy after
reading your profile i was touch
to write you and be your very good
friend am waiting for your urgent
reply to my Email address so that
i will give you more of my photos
and tell you all about me,
nancyduke28@hotmail.com
thanks and kiss,
getfunded 2016-3-5 23:16:37
If you need Bank Instrument, Lease BG, SBLC, MT103, Fresh Cut and Mtns. Cash Loan and CREDIT LINE. contact: getfundedinteruk@gmail.com Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information. Thank you, INTER UK LTD Emai ... ...
茉莉儿 2016-1-10 21:09:15
财神: What's the reason that you are afraid??
   Don't be a tough guy. You know it is all just talk. OK?
It seems that you have returned from your home. Is that so?
茉莉儿 2016-1-9 17:15:20
财神: Yes, how are you?
Not so bad, I'm afriad.
Close

Hottest topic

Share your photos of an amazing China!
We would like to invite all the forumites to share the most awesome photos you took in China during 2017. We would choose the best pictures and make them a desk calendar for 2018. Anyone who wins the best shot will get a desk calendar as a gift.

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-11-21 05:11

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top