register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

SEARU's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?1341001 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

3908 number of visits

• I am a begger_like man who struggles with hands for his goal with mortal mindset!   This exactly is what 赢(win) shows! Reply
  • The process of education should sharpen the knife edge of kids' thinking ability instead force them to memorize too much so_called knowledge!Reciting is common poison on schooling in China! Reply
  • In my writings, I have point out that the biggest problem in our education is something is wrong with our expressing way and writing style! Reply
  • Best reward is offered to you by the God without notice if you can live well! Reply
  • Ancient carpenters made valuable futures which quality were so high that they could last for generations; People in the modern society have to change their funiture now and then due to the poor manufa ... Reply
  • Happy Spring Festival to everyone!  I will meet new friends in upcoming new year! Let's make more contribution to the development of Chinese education cause! Reply
  • The long time of schooling should be used to train kids how to think in a neat way and make full use of their hands on kinds of practical tests rather than let them become a useless book-case! Reply
  • I am loyal to the education cause, to people and CPC! I will work hard to make textbooks more scientific to be suitable for the era demand! Reply
  • The character 財 warns you that money is nothing without capable master to properly deal with! Reply
  • Dictionary is wonderful textbook not only for language learning but also fro other subjects' teaching if it is well written! Reply
  • 迫物变速-----An object would not change its movement without external force;  适者生存----------Only those kinds creatures have survived up to now since they have been adapted to environment. Reply
  • <Salute to the classic art>,that program on the CCTV is  so wonderful!  Which tells me that you must have rich life experience if you want to produce good writings on blog. Reply
  • Happy new year to everyone!  Great happiness lives in writing! Reply
  • My blog work will come normal about one week later. Thanks for your reading and comment on my writing. I would like reply to your interesting idea when I am free. Reply
  • We must stand on our own feet!   To make full use of the hands and brain to do every thing well with little troubling to others! Reply
  • GenderMale
  • Professionteacher ; engineer
  • Making friends purposelearn the world

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

How to cook good food for readers? 2017-05-28
In fact, I have been out of the forum for a long time. I posted one thread on cooking that has become a hot topic!  Now, I raise another questio ...
(459) readings|(1) comments
How Chinese express ‘waiting’? 2017-05-03
  Recently I have noticed that there are many interesting stories behind our Chinese character ‘等'!  Why does it mean 'waiting'? ...
(1512) readings|(6) comments
How to strengthen our cultural confidence? 2017-03-16
Recently on the national conference President Xi adhered that we should strengthen confidence on our own culture. How to understand this? As a teache ...
(682) readings|(1) comments
What is 'salt' in Chinese? 2017-03-08
Here, let me tell you a story: What is salt? The English-version explaining left me deep impression that goes like this: Salt is a kind of white s ...
(760) readings|(3) comments
English and Chinese should learn from each other 2017-02-06
Language is tool for thinking that can represent one nation's civilization! English has melted too much wisdom from so many countries that has played ...
(666) readings|(0) comments
Is the Poem Conference a good program? 2017-02-05
The other day I watched the Poem Conference on the CCTV (诗词大会)which was similar to the Chinese Idiom Conference (成语大会) before.   Thro ...
(1164) readings|(6) comments

View more

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

luckyann 2017-4-23 18:57:31
SEARU: You are eleven months younger than me!

luckyann 2017-4-16 09:34:23
SEARU: Were you born in goat year?
on the ninth of October,and you?
prettybaby50 2017-1-17 03:51:12
Hi i hope fine? am Miss Blessing, My Dear i was in this site today looking for a better relationship then i First saw your profile i took interesting to know you,contact me At (abdelblessing @yahoo.com ) I promise to add my picture to you as soon as i receive your reply in my mailbox thank am waiting to read from you
Blessing,,
BlondeAmber 2016-11-20 17:28:21
SEARU: Thanks for your comments on my posts!
thank you.
I like intelligent conversations, unlike a lot of what happens on this forum.
The number of accounts that seem to be hacks or trolls is quite high on this site.
waterdroplets 2016-9-20 00:57:20
SEARU: Thanks for your flowers on my rocket that is great support for my work!
You're welcome, SEARU. Keep up the good work!
1584austin 2016-9-15 00:37:00
SEARU: This morning I  uploaded new thread “What‘s wrong with the Chinese old saying 病从口入? Recycle ” that was directly thrown into dustbin as soon as  ...
No I didn't have anything to do with it.

Chinese symbols have a habit of being dumped in recycle bin.

I will try and search for it
seanboyce88 2016-5-18 13:07:51
SEARU: Thanks for your red flowers on 05-11! Great encouragement for my writing!
You are very welcome, I thought it was a great piece!

sadly it was late at night and I was falling asleep so I didn't comment
Maierwei 2016-1-25 08:21:10
Thank you~ I will visit once in a while ^.^
Maierwei 2016-1-21 09:30:40
I haven't logged on for months, and now I do to see the message you sent yesterday ^^ Hehe what a coincidence!

Not sure if I will blog again here... But we'll see!
I hope everything is well with you~

For some reason the message doesn't post, so I'm writing here instead.
KIyer 2015-9-26 07:35:15
Thanks for the flowers and comment on my blog brother!
AdoubtR2 2015-3-21 00:04:21
Thank you for dropping in on my profile, Searu.  I'm getting situated at this site.  I thought it would be interesting to explore this venue and gain insight into how others perceive people in the U.S.  Please feel free to stop again.  I'll be starting a blog soon.  Peace be upon you.
KIyer 2015-3-19 11:48:36
SEARU: You have done great work for the CD, thank you!
Thank you very much for your note, my friend. It means a lot to me.
KIyer 2015-3-19 10:04:09
thanks for your comment and flowers on my blog on Australia, mate!
billymillennium 2015-3-13 15:11:13
SEARU: It is a pity for me you have blocked my message to you! why?
No I did not! I dont use blocks or locks on here...
KIyer 2014-9-4 14:17:42
thanks for the flowers and comment SEARU... I am sure, my hometown would be honoured to host President Xi. I have lived in so many towns in my life, even in India that I feel I belong to all the places... I hope you can visit India sometime too and let me know if you can. I have family and friends all over who can look after you.
warm regards brother!
-kiyer
KIyer 2014-8-25 07:48:25
thanks for the flowers on my blog, brother!

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-6-26 16:50

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top