register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

jackhope's space http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?13275 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

464 number of visits

• Credits: 2991
  • Friends: 22
  • Threads: 30
  • Blogs: 5
  • Albums: 7
  • Share: 1
  • leisure,in a relax mood Reply
  • GenderMale
  • Birthday
  • BirthplaceChina Chongqing
  • ResidenceChina Sichuan Chengdu

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

都江堰灵岩山Dujiangyan linyan mountain 2015-11-11
都江堰灵岩山,距离成都50公里,海拔1432米,可鸟瞰都江堰。山上有灵岩寺,寺中有观音堂,千手观音,好人石,千佛殿,灵窦泉,采气场等景点。 Linyan Mountain i ...
(809) readings|(0) comments
a paragraphy from steve Jobs. 2014-07-03
Across the street from the Jobs family lived a man who had become successful as a real estate agent. “He wasn’t that bright,” Jobs recalled, “but ...
(900) readings|(0) comments
My impression on Wufengxi Ancient Town 2014-06-17
This Sunday,June 15,it is father’s Day. My wife and I went to visit the ancient town Wufengxi,in Jintang county. Introduction The ...
(967) readings|(0) comments
The classical love story I will share. 2014-06-11
Last weekend,on June 1st,I went to Shunan Bamboo Sea and LiZhuang,one ancient town nearby Yibin,in the south of Sichuan.I have nothing to say abo ...
(977) readings|(0) comments
In a melon patch or under a plum tree(瓜田李下) 2014-06-09
In the Southern and Northern Dynasties,there was a man named Yuan luxiu in the Northern Qi.He had an old head on young shoulders and had a warm dispo ...
(1219) readings|(0) comments

View more

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

tinababy2012 2012-7-29 10:11:09
Greeting From Tina
How are you today? and how about your health? hope fine and you are doing well, My Name Is Miss Tina, I am looking for a very nice man of love, caring, honest, matured, understanding, and of good character, then after going to your profile on this site (bbs.chinadaily.com.cn) i pick interest in you, so i will like you to write me with My E-mail address is ( tinababy_9@yahoo.com ) so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me
Miss Tina
Close

Hottest topic

Share your 2017 spring photos!
Share your 2017 spring photos!
Are you ready to welcome the spring time? Well, take a camera and record what you see in the flourishing season. Note down the time and place of the photos you take and join us to share the beautiful moments.

Check »

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2017-4-30 05:15

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top