Views: 5766|Replies: 25

America's "O" game adaptation. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-10 22:51:09 |Display all floors
The RISE of the United States from 1850 to 1900 to supercede the BRITISH EMPIRE was a BIG EVENT in the 20th century.

Subsequent ZEAL to compete with RIVAL EMPIRES of Europe and Asia created a BIG SUCCESS when the United States managed to become the BIGGEST WINNER in 1945, and ended up with 50% of the GLOBAL ECONOMY. European powers like France, Italy, Germany were humbled; imagine driving along with AIR COOLED two stroke CARS when the United States citizens could zoom around in WATER COOLED 4 stroke "monster sized" Automobiles, and enjoying the good life.

Then something happened. World kept on CHALLENGING the United States, friends seems to be "not so friendly", BENIGN America while VERY POPULAR could lose a lot of support on BLOWBACK TROUBLE created by activities of it's STATE MACHINERIES.

The BIG "O" GAME.
Something ancient empires faced. China, Persia, British, French, Austrian-Hungary Holy Roman Empire, Spain, Japan, Mongol, Russia all faced the BIG "O".

It's a FACT OF LIFE, started to boom in 1850, peaked in 1950, probabllity of BURST or become JUST "ONE OF THE BOYS" BY 2050. The CONDUCT of the UNITED STATES now is under "global scrunity", The American people must "supervise" it's ANIMALS, MACHINE segment of their nation to BREAK these cycle of the "O".

STUDY THE GAME carefully, and "handle with LOVING CARE".

cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 23:31:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2014-3-10 23:40

american spooks.

Now look at this "simple analysis" of mine//based on my SIMPLE COMMON SENSE economic world view.

USA - 9 mil Km2
China - 10 mil Km2
"EU - only 3 mil Km2" ----come on! how'd the European WIN SO BIG?
Russia - 17 mil km2 -->with bad habits
British Club - 20 MILLION KM2************************************************************************
ATRS - 1 mil km2 ----bloody joke! How did the ZEN and KMT managed the game!!!
Brasil - 9 mil km2

We know RESOURCES, commodity, technology, people capital and ENERGY is the KEY to TOP BLOC or EMPIRE.
So, I reckon the GAME IS NOT DONE so easily.
It's RECKLESS American Machinery that has caused the "present difficulties".

GOODWILL is a prized commodity globally.
or is it, AMERICA wants a GENTLER AMERICA.....or does any American spooks knows WHAT AMERICA WANTS?

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
South Yang Capital

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 23:36:48 |Display all floors
was message no.2 censored?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 23:40:50 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-3-10 23:36
was message no.2 censored?

Maybe because your silly mistake

This is China Watch Section dude

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 23:41:20 |Display all floors
This is PERFECTLY good for the CHINA watch section.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 23:48:16 |Display all floors
Now look at this "simple analysis" of mine//based on my SIMPLE COMMON SENSE economic world view.

This part is so but so funny as when Robert says ¨I explain the communism in my blog¨.

I wondering if some people take this posters seriously.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 23:50:11 |Display all floors
EXACTLY.

Sometimes, I WONDER about the same!
and sometimes I WONDER how'd come my DREAMS can GUIDE me.
Seriously! It's FREAKING CRAZY......feeling like SOME FORCE is talking to you, helping you.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.