Views: 6207|Replies: 16

The reality is this........ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-28 13:17:19 |Display all floors
1.my hometown is not far away from his, the backgrounds of our families is alike
2.monthes ago I bought a house and sevral days ago he bought one too, and it is near mine, only 15minutes driving
3.we had been together for about 2monthes, but he said no to me last month, because he still like being single. But I usually talk    to him in QQ since then, last night I said to him"do u believe that I still haven't gave up u?" he said"I know",then kepet silence.......
4.I like him, taking all the things into consideration, it should be a nice thing if we two are together, and the only problem is I  am not sure if he still interested in me......so puzzled....{:soso_e115:}{:soso_e115:}{:soso_e115:}

Wrting something here maybe a good choice,because no one knows me in the real life, in other forums, lots of friends there, and this is a secret for me, never said to others, only here.........it is a real "pure" place for me.....treasure it.....{:soso_e121:}{:soso_e121:}

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-10-9 09:59:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 10:18:14 |Display all floors
You sound more like a marriage broker then a person in love. I'll list the reasons you gave for why you two should be together
1. Hometown is not far away .
2. Families background is same
3. you bought a house
4. he bought a house
5. both houses just 15 min drive from each other
6. you like him ( at last something different)

"Taking all the things into consideration, it should be a nice thing if we two are together"  
My Dear you are taking 'THINGS" into consideration when the question here is about person , emotion , feelings etc. Don't you think your reason for getting together with this man is flawed. May be he found a girl who has two home which are just 5 min drive from his home.....

Don't go out looking for love if your basis is having home /cash / family background....Just tell your mom and she will definitely find a good match for you...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 11:22:46 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-10-9 09:59
perfect match.
So what's happening now? Did you get back together?
You bought a house at such a yo ...

haven't yet.....but I am striving now....I am confident in pushing him back ...
the house is purchased by my parents, you know, in China, parents always do this......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 11:33:34 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2013-10-9 10:18
You sound more like a marriage broker then a person in love. I'll list the reasons you gave for why  ...

you are right, but now I still want to try, maybe in monthes later, I will give up. the key thing is I like him, days before, we had a date, but this date just is going to the supermarket together and had some taik. the moment I saw him, I felt my heart beating, wow~~this feeling was nice.....hehe, pls support me in spirit

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-10-9 14:07:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 16:58:47 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2013-10-9 11:33
you are right, but now I still want to try, maybe in monthes later, I will give up. the key thing  ...

you did not get my point what I am trying to convey

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.