Views: 1664|Replies: 2

The rebels are bandits. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-17 08:35:51 |Display all floors
The rebels are bandits

The rebels are terrorists

The rebels are hard liners.

These are news stories about the communists of China in the 30s and 40 s

These are also news stories in Syria today.

The Sino Nazis around here are the same ones who spread the message that the Syrian rebels are bandits, terrorists and hard liners.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 12:37:24 |Display all floors
The Chinese never eaten the liver and heart of their enemies, but the muslim bandits have eaten the liver and heart of their enemy then went to pray.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 12:45:24 |Display all floors
samia Post time: 2013-9-17 12:37
The Chinese never eaten the liver and heart of their enemies, but the muslim bandits have eaten the  ...

same propaganda.

isn't that what the Chiang Kai Sek regime and Americans accuse the communists in the 1940s?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.