Views: 7514|Replies: 44

Cancer mother's love for triplet daughters [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-8-29 23:59:16 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Li Shu and her triplet daughters have lunch. (Photo/Chinapic)  
Cancer may take her life, but nerver take her love to daughters...

A video series named "I have a secret: 2013 growing season" was uploaded on the Internet on July 14, which tells the story of a cancer mother and her triplets. It features the mother's blessing to her children's future weddings. The video has more than 6 million hits, and moved many netizens to tear.

Li Shu, a young mother of triplet sisters, lives in southwest China's Sichuan. She was diagnosed with cancer-gastric adenocarcinoma this year; this terrible news overshadowed her happy family.

Li shot the video when she just settled in the hospital. She said: "I was so upset and felt no hope about my illness. And my biggest regret is I would not have the opportunity to attend my triplet daughters' wedding ceremonies, but I want to leave something for them." So she decided to record her blessing.

The triplets will be able to see what their mother went through and how much she loved them, even if they have a future without mum being around them.

Li has to receive chemotherapy and traditional Chinese medicine treatment, and her condition is stable now. “Cycling helps improve my physical strength and is better for chemotherapy. My husband rides with me for more than an hour. I will fight against time. ”

Li's blessing to her triplet sisters' future wedding

♥ Eldest girl, I am your mother. Do you still remember me? Today is your wedding day. Mum recorded this video for you 20 years ago. I hope you will be happy. If I have chance I will go the ceremony to bless you instead of recording this video.

♥ Second eldest girl, you are the strongest in your sisters, I hope you are able to look after them for me.

♥ Youngest girl, you always get sick since you were born, I hope you will be a doctor, and saving more patients’ lives and changing their fates.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 00:00:34 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Li Shu and her triplet daughters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 00:01:18 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Li's blessing to her triplets' future wedding.(Photo/ Chinapic)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 00:02:08 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Li Shu and her triplet daughters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 00:03:03 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 00:03:47 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Hello, I am the eldest sister. Can I talk with you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 00:04:48 |Display all floors
1.jpg

I have a little trouble; I have always been asked who you are. Because when my mother gave birth to me, there were other two girls coming after me. (Photo/Chinapic )

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.