Views: 8870|Replies: 23

China oncoming Capital Markets expansion! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-2 13:49:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-8-2 14:34

Duke of Duck in London, England has shown the way again!

This could be the BIGGEST GAME in town for China.
The conversion of BANK DEBTS to Provincial Government, Local Government TREASURY BONDS.
The Central Government will limit itself as "LENDER OF LAST RESORT". <A kind of WORLD BANK, IMF that's only for CHINA>

As usual, the DUKE OF DUCK, the ORACLE of China's future has given us LIGHT!
(1) China encourage Provincial, Local Government and Revenue Merchants to BORROW big to drive investment and create credit.
(2) The Obvious NEXT STEP has taken place, ISSUES of TREASURY BOND from State, City governments to replace the EXPENSIVE loans <more than 6% interest> with 3.9% interest bonds <more valuable than Central Government Treasury bonds with it's 3.6% rate>.
(3) Next is the FORM - real estate investment trust or REITS with 6-7% return for EQUITY purchase in the local bourse.
(4) OR <this is from Jaydee>, is to BARTER properties with the CONTRACTORS - forcing them to dabble into SERVICES trades to use the said properties.
(5) Then INCREASE housing property demand <these from the BOFFINS at China Daily newsroom> by USING housing standards regulation. Beijing local government has taken the lead to WIPE OUT an entire burrough of SHANTY TOWNS, and compensate their inhabitants so that the NEW PROPERTIES will be occupied, while destroying worthless unsanitory standard old buildings!
(6) Encouraging SOE, revenue merchant to obtain CREDIT from the bourses! >this I came to an obvious conclusion. <my simple person COMMON SENSE conclusion>

>meaning CHINA FINANCIAL MARKET "big bang" is  being instituted.

How'd it's going to be DONE will be very interesting to all of us in the INVESTMENT FRATERNITY!

GOOD SHOW, old chap! Duke of Duck!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
South Yang Capital

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 13:54:07 |Display all floors
Obvious game - GIVEN the efficient planning of CHINA CENTRAL GOVERNMENT.

clues!
(1) Big university cohort - up to 40%.
(2) Bank PE now is at 5.6, in preparation for the PUSH into the EQUITY, BOND market.
(3) Big talk on needs for MUTUAL RETIREMENT lump sum fund at age 50 or 55 to create a new SUPER SENIOR demographic consumer demand market.

The great SKILL iin planning, and detail MANIPULATION amazes us all!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
South Yang Capital

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-3 08:31:40 |Display all floors
GD you know its the old shell game.
Provinces borrow money,
BJ knows they will never pay it back,
Need to get them off the books,
CPC issues bonds to cover the debts,
And then start all over again.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-3 08:35:12 |Display all floors
Bartering is very common for construction projects here, esp. on residential properties by developers.
But that is not your field of expertise is it.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-3 18:42:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-3 19:06:59 |Display all floors
another great way to stimulatin the economy but only to those sound investments let just wait & see how it goes from there  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e129:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-4 02:40:46 |Display all floors
Pity

Look so promising 5 years ago.

And now, this!

And they still don't know what is the function of the capital market.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.