Views: 9742|Replies: 22

The Consequences of Wealth Redistribution [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-8 19:44:43 |Display all floors
Note to voice_cd:

May I know what is the taboo of this article below. Thank you.

The Consequences of Wealth Redistribution Recycle bin
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 06:53:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-8 21:48
I suggest you to PM your question to the mods and get a personal answer that does not hurt your ego. ...

This section is entitled: "Talk to China Daily". What I have posted is a legitimate article based on facts and not the lies like yours that you have spread here. I prefer the "Opened and Transparent" approach as I have nothing to hide.
Translate ......

本节的题目是:”中国日报“交谈”。我已经发布的是一个合法的文章,以事实为依据,而不是像你这样的谎言你在这里已经蔓延。我更喜欢“打开和透明”的方式,因为我没有什么可隐瞒的。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 07:12:26 |Display all floors
I suggest you to PM your question to the mods and get a personal answer that does not hurt your ego. ...
In view of their divisive nature it can be said that the fewer threads started by you the more peaceful this forum can be.

As long as you are around spreading lies and badmouthing China and the Chinese, I shall be around to debunk your lies and report your insults thrown at China and the Chinese people!

Translate ......

只要你周围散布谎言,恶意攻击中国和中国人,我应围绕揭穿你的谎言和你报告抛出的中国和中国人民的侮辱!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 09:30:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-7-9 09:25
In view of their divisive nature it can be said that the fewer threads started by you the more peaceful this forum can be.

Are you hinting that you are in league of some sort of a conspiracy in this BBS to silence those pro-China bloggers?

Translate ......

你暗示,你是在一个联赛的,在本次论坛的合谋沉默那些的亲中国的博主吗?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 11:27:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-9 08:51
Um, hmh, how shall I put it to you??? Maybe some threads cannot be published because they are ente ...
Why not summarise the contents of that blog in your own words (you can hire somneone to polish your English!), then publish it under your name and see what will happen. People might ask you for links, and you can then oblige.
Good try and you are not that smart that I cannot read your hidden intentions. The fact of the matter is: Those authors whom I have quoted are too good for you as they talk facts, not lies like you do. By the way, I have always included the links to those authors of those articles. Thus, the asking of their links is not necessary. Have you heard of this expression: "Out from the horse's mouth"?

As for my English, I am not a FAKE professor like you and I strongly believe I am being understood for what I have written.
Why does anyone has to reinvent the wheel to prove his/her point?

Translate  ....

不错的尝试,你没有那么聪明我不能阅读您的隐藏的用心。
事实是:
那些作者我引用是太美好了。
他们谈论的事实不在于像你一样。
顺便说一下,我一直包括那些文章那些作者的链接。
因此,
询问他们的链接是没有必要的。
你有没有听说过这个表达式:
“走出马的嘴”?

至于我的英语水平我不是一个假教授,
像你这样的。
我坚信,我理解为我已经写了什么。
为什么没有任何人有彻底改造车轮
来证明他的观点吗?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 11:41:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-7-9 12:16
seneca Post time: 2013-7-9 08:54
"... pro-China bloggers?"

If I were you, I wouldn't say this. CASS is a Chinese national institut ...
CASS is a Chinese national institution and you are supporting their errant, arrant Heartland Institute opposite numbers ...

Science is all about evidence ..... Not consensus! And CASS is a scientific body.

Translate  ....

科学是所有关于证据.....没有共识!中国社会科学院是一个科学机构。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 14:52:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-7-10 06:35
seneca Post time: 2013-7-9 10:34
Hahaha, dee:r Sans Souci ... you are indeed smarter than I thought ... almost as smart as my zippe ...
You clearly are not helping your authors get published in our forum.

It is certainly NOT your forum, neither it is mine. BBS CD is a China's forum in English. My strong conviction is: What is China's, remains in China and with the Chinese people!
Translate  ......

这肯定不是您的论坛,既不是我的。BBS光盘是中国的一个英文论坛。我的信念是:
什么是中国的,
留在中国,
并同中国人!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.