Author: UYA

My Chinese experience: Moral lapse   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-29 11:34:46 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2013-6-29 10:34
"And ontop of that 'my' mother and 'my' sisters are 'my' responsibilty. So of course 'I' would get ...

Look bud, ive a big family we're irishmen and the ladies in my family are tanks, i'll laugh my head off the day i see someone try to rob one of our lasses, they'd claw they're eyes out. However we're lucky enough to have a culture (extremely violent though is up in the north) where people dont attack women. It just doesnt happen, sadly that mentality is not shared around the rest of world. I pity other cultures for that but its not my buisness. Sure Americans are just as bad for hitting women as any other so-called "third-world" or "developing" country.

If foreigners kept to their own buisness i wouldnt have to speak English and thousands of horrendous brutal atrocisities may have been avoided in my country. You see pal, the difference between you and me is i've lost young family memebers in my life to violent tragidies and i'll still gladly walk past one woman being harmed in a society i dont understand, you'll only get yourself killed. So buddy when you actually do stick your nose into something you dont understand instead of just talking about it you pop me message. I promise you it's like some stupid movie where the wee lass will swoon and rush off to a hotel with you. Nope, she'll be angry at you for hurting her partner more than she is for him hurting her and likely stick a knife in your back, or you'll be sitting in A&E pulling bits of glass out of the back of your head waiting to see doctor. That's reality. Dont be such a naive little btch.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-30 01:45:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-28 23:24
You are right - I should visit it again. I just left at the beginning of this week and shall be ba ...

Your lies aren't convincing anyone.
Do you expect anyone to believe foreigners move to a country they hate just so they can complain
about it from within?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-30 15:17:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-29 23:14
Turn the table on yourself, Robber: Nobody believes you have ever been to the U.S. of A. The hate  ...

I know about the USA while you know nothing of China.
I have lived in the USA and been to China.
You have been to neither nation.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-6-30 15:54:19 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-6-28 10:50
""Has China lost its moral compass?""
You ask because you witnessed a game room fight?
If these type ...

It is NOT because this happened at a game parlor.....
The people around were not patrons.
Just regular people watching and doing NOTHING!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 15:56:12 |Display all floors
Tomson57 Post time: 2013-6-28 10:53
...'Oh, your such a hero!'

Wise up you fool, your a guest, in a country that is not your own. Never ...

Sorry....
should of let that lady die with her child.
What would you of done?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 15:57:59 |Display all floors
stevenmon Post time: 2013-6-28 11:52
You know, this kind of stuff happens EVERYWHERE. And every time it happens, people wring their han ...

All my time in America...
NEVER seen something like this and NO one stepping in to stop things from getting out of hand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 15:59:22 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2013-6-28 14:26
seen that level of STRESS in Hong Kong, and Migrant population in Guangdong.

CONGESTION, and low in ...

This area in NOT low income.
Mostly young families (which is more shameful)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.