Views: 12689|Replies: 29

Demon Shepherds, Demon Merchants is responsible for EMR pollution! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-3 10:07:59 |Display all floors
They actually PLANNED this PROBLEM for China, and all densely populated states.

This is the EMR pollution, created by excessive use of ELECTRICITY, and the devices that generates EMR (Electro Magnetic Radiation). It's going to be a lot of EDUCATION to avoid the worst effects.

I supposed it replaces the TROUBLES that the Shaolin used to create in the past!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-3 10:14:08 |Display all floors
I can roughly guess on A LOT OF THE PROBLEMS, and the action WHICH inadvertantly needs HUGE AMOUNTS of RMB investments to solve.

But not only China, but also the ASIAN TRADE ROUTE STATES.
(and the dense European, British, American cities as well.)

Electronic generated "SMOG" is no joking matter!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-3 10:29:38 |Display all floors
My discussion on PAST, PRESENT issues must have given an OUTLOOK at the activity of the DEMON SHEPHERDS, and DEMON MERCHANTS.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-3 10:45:26 |Display all floors
I am wondering whether CHINA has all the TECHNOLOGY and the KNOWHOW plus the manpower to handle the huge range of problems created.

PLUS need to handle global geopolitical problems of GLOBAL STRATEGY and INTERNATIONAL RIVALRY. This is the BIGGEST MARTIAL ART and TECHNIQUE show in the world today! No thanks to the Demon Merchants and Demon Shepherd over eager work in China.

hmmmmm

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-3 10:47:16 |Display all floors
EMR, I have completely ZILCH knowledge of the issues and problems.

I will read CHINA'S solutions to the arising issues.
Maybe I'll set up an OBSERVATION studio in Singapore to check on their experience as a SABATICAL leave experience!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-3 10:48:57 |Display all floors
Baby stare for understanding.jpg

Oh! Dear, So much trouble!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-3 11:02:27 |Display all floors
War where is China\'s master So to teach the  kungfu.jpg

Where is China's MASTER SO, to help create the needed solutions after the troubles of the demon shepherds, demon merchants?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.