Author: voice_cd

What would you like to say to Chinese new leaders?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-14 13:39:36 |Display all floors
What would I say? Simple: stop blocking my website supralingua.com It's a professional website, no political message whatsoever. I have not even been able to update for my clients outside of China. It's a tool I need for my work! Mr Xi you visited me and my team of translators before the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, you seemed very open and sincere. My skills were needed then, I offered them. I now need my website to continue selling my skills, please unblock it. Many thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2013-3-14 15:12:40 |Display all floors
Congratulation to China's new leadership. I hope that peace, progress, stability and social development will be maintained and further advanced. I wish China lots of strength and good judgement for the years to come. It will probably be more difficult to achieve set goals than in the past. Dangers are lurking everywhere and it needs resolute actions to come out on top. The competition is not sleeping and will try everything, short of war, to disturb and unsettle China on its path. This needs luck but foremost strong determination and iron will to succeed. I hope this is what can be found in the new leadership.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 15:59:36 |Display all floors
BeFairToMe Post time: 2013-3-14 13:39
What would I say? Simple: stop blocking my website supralingua.com It's a professional website, no p ...

That is a fairly common phenomenon in China. Many good websites are blocked such as Facebook and twitter. We just have to turn to some special sofewares to get to Facebook. ANNOYING

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 16:04:09 |Display all floors
outspoken Post time: 2013-3-14 10:36
I'd like to ask when will the property of the government officials be exposed to public and how to t ...

The exposure of the goverment officials' property seems to be the most difficult and unlikely thing in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 16:19:51 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2013-3-14 15:12
Congratulation to China's new leadership. I hope that peace, progress, stability and social developm ...

Nice words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 16:40:51 |Display all floors
They should pay more attention to health care.The issue of "difficulty and high cost to access medical service" is still prominent in China.As an upcoming doctor,I will face pressure and overwork,as well as low wage.I look forward to new medical-system reform planning formulated from the new leaders.
The human must have the will,otherwise will accomplish nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 21:28:04 |Display all floors
President Xi, I would first like to congratulate you on your selection to the highest offices in the country - both the Chairman of the CPC and the President of the PRC. Your dedication to serving the people of China is evident in your past and I rest comfortably knowing that the future of the PRC is in such capable hands. I am a foreigner and I do not live in China, but I have many friends in China about whom I care deeply and I am relieved to know that their futures are secure.

Please, sir, continue in your country's efforts to improve international understanding and peace. Please continue to open your country to the outside world so that we can learn more about China, your language, and your people. I consider myself to be very fortunate to be one of the foreign scientists to which your country has extended the hand of friendship in the interest of cultural and scientific exchange, and through this experience I have developed a great love for your country.

In my own limited experience, I feel that experience is the best teacher. You bring considerable experience with you as you take the helm of your great country, and in opening China to the rest of the world, you allow us to experience China for ourselves and share our experiences with others. The truth will always win, President Xi. Thank you for your continued efforts to make that happen.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.