Author: AmishMike

'Most Harmonious Nation'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-22 22:41:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Prometheus2 at 2012-12-22 22:44
HardTruth Post time: 2012-12-22 22:26
You could have clean air and avoid the mad rush living in North East Queensland or any number of p ...

My thoughts exactly. We could be wrong, but I think he is well read enough to understand that the few benefits of living in North Korea can be found elsewhere, without the negatives. So its hard not for us to see it as a political argument.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 22:43:33 |Display all floors
See this everyone? We managed to get the two chief combatants of this thread to make shaking hand gestures in consecutive posts!

Now don't you bast ards dare reply and ruin my beautiful victory!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 22:44:16 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-12-22 22:18
You are so blurred.

I emphasised my wanting to retire in North Korea is out of pragmatism - such a ...

Maybe a holiday in North Korea but not to live. Remember the grass is always greener on the otherside and you wouldn't be able to post on Chinadaily forum in North Korea!!!
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 22:45:58 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2012-12-22 22:44
Maybe a holiday in North Korea but not to live. Remember the grass is always greener on the others ...

I hate you Prometheus2

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 23:04:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 23:05:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-23 19:26:21 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-12-22 23:04
May be it is good I don't get too involved with this Chinadaily bbs.

So, if I ever retire in North ...

haha it certainly would.

ignora

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.